New Sound

Nice mate! Love that tune. Nice ideas, nice energy. Really like the disharmonies and the sound of the bass.
It's a bit flat though I'd say. And some of the mid basses got a bit too much highs in it for my taste.
Good work dude!

Thanks for you feedback Mental Frame i think your right a little too much crisp in the midbass but what do you mean by flat the dynamics or the width of the track?
Smart-E thanks for listening and your nice words i´m struggeling a bit with the pads and little short synths in the track there not present enough but when i put them more in the front the track is getting messed up and kinda losses its hollow effect so tring to give it more width with the pads and midband stuff but its tricky.
But thanks again guys for listening and the constructive words cheers

Hey Greg, nice techy track, love the vibe of it and big fan of the many variations! The vox chops sound too dry for me, also the low-mid range a bit muddy, pls look at frequency scooping. Nice drums though and overall nicely balanced mixed. For my personal taste maybe there is too much going on, the track loses focus as it goes on .. maybe u can look at cutting some elements? Upto u mate, overall brilliant work bro !! :2thumbs:

PS: who's f*cking with post titles??:eek:

Hey Greg, nice techy track, love the vibe of it and big fan of the many variations! The vox chops sound too dry for me, also the low-mid range a bit muddy, pls look at frequency scooping. Nice drums though and overall nicely balanced mixed. For my personal taste maybe there is too much going on, the track loses focus as it goes on .. maybe u can look at cutting some elements? Upto u mate, overall brilliant work bro !! :2thumbs:
Thanks Maschinistom for sure i will look into everything all of you said but for now i need some space from this track to be not to focused. cheers guys

dude this is pretty special ! Got a cool sound goin on !! Really good sounds ! The break at 2.10 needs tidying, but the bit that comes in after FUCKIN FIRE !!
really original clever ideas on this, again the sounds youve used are so cool, bringing in new elements - great track ! Well impressed bud
Can't give much info on the cleaning up of the track, but much look forward to a final version

dude this is pretty special ! Got a cool sound goin on !! Really good sounds ! The break at 2.10 needs tidying, but the bit that comes in after FUCKIN FIRE !!
really original clever ideas on this, again the sounds youve used are so cool, bringing in new elements - great track ! Well impressed bud
Can't give much info on the cleaning up of the track, but much look forward to a final version
Damn my ego just shot out of the roof mate thanks for the words cheers

Back
Top Bottom