New Sony Playstation 3 slim Release 01-09-2009

B

BDS

sony are selling you the same product twice. just thinner.

are u stupid or what?

they cud have made the original ps3 this thin but didnt so that a year or 2 down the line mugs like you lot would buy the thing all over again.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
sony are selling you the same product twice. just thinner.

are u stupid or what?

they cud have made the original ps3 this thin but didnt so that a year or 2 down the line mugs like you lot would buy the thing all over again.
i dont own a ps3......

1995ting

VIP Junglist
bro trust,

the amount of people who already own ps3's but will still buy this thing is shocking.
people who do that are pretty dumb or just have money to burn, who cares about the size of a console really? it's not like it's a phone or mp3 player.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
still not an xbox is it :D
I just sold my shit of an excuse xbox 360. I got fed up of buyin gold cards when i could of been buyin new games. Well with a ps3 i can do just that, BUY GAMES INSTED OF WAISTIN MONEY ON GOLD CARDS! U seriously dont think xbox r better do u ??? pufff!

an the red ring of death is another big let down with xbox sent mine back twice cus of this !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
the 3 360's i owned, everyone broke, fuckin shit peice of kit, got a PS3 now for well over a year and never once had a problem, this would be well worth a bag, defo.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
bro trust,

the amount of people who already own ps3's but will still buy this thing is shocking.
yea.. i got a slimline ps2 , when i had a big boxy ps2 , you will get loads of people seeling there big ones and buying the slim ones, ect.. more cash circulating, your very right bds .. they probably have in some underground little lab somewhere the sketches for the ps4 no doubt.. or have already started designing the 4th / 5th even ..

it all clever calculated marketing.. itll say its out sept, probs properly gunna be availiable around october november, crimbo time..

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
the 3 360's i owned, everyone broke, fuckin shit peice of kit, got a PS3 now for well over a year and never once had a problem, this would be well worth a bag, defo.
Im with u on that mate ! I am borrowing a ps3 of a mate untill this slim one gets released cant wait. PS3 all the way