New song in progress.........

Discussion in 'Production' started by djnarkus, Jan 29, 2011.

1. djnarkus

djnarkus New Member

This is a tune ive been workin on for the past hour or so....What do you guys think?

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Oh dude c'mon! look around the forum 1st before jumping in. You've posted this in the wrong section, like so many others before you. Right beneath the "post new thread" button that you pressed to start this thread, there is a sub forum called "New talent and track reviews".....clue's in the name...

I apologise if this sounded a little harsh, I'm just tired of having to redirect people. If I'm honest I think this forum needs a re-vamp, and maybe the new track section should be it's own forum, instead of a sub forum......but who knows....

3. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

that sound at the begining takes me right back to when i first opened up cubase. only just realised now that i was using all the fruity vst's in cubase :S.

tracks not bad but needs work, i can only hear on laptop speakers at the moment tho dude.

n yeah, wrong section.

not sure if its just me but everything sounds a little, out of time? only very slightly...kinda like youve shuffled everything.

4. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Yeahh, can't say much about such a small piece of music.
    Sounds good but needs a lot of more work.