New skullcandy headphones

toolx

DJ Ambiont
mute button? just take the headphones off, lol

personally, i wouldnt even consider anything else than the hd25s, they are just perfect.

fevezz

nom nom nom nom!
No, they're bad headphones, which only sell because of the logo

ya, i agree. i got skullcandy earbuds way back to replace some sennheiser buds i broke by accident. skullcandys were crap.

luckily i found the exact same sennheiser buds in the piano rehearsal room at my school, but missing the fitting tips, so i just stuck on the ones from my crap skullcandys. oh happy day!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
ya, i agree. i got skullcandy earbuds way back to replace some sennheiser buds i broke by accident. skullcandys were crap.

luckily i found the exact same sennheiser buds in the piano rehearsal room at my school, but missing the fitting tips, so i just stuck on the ones from my crap skullcandys. oh happy day!

When i said not bad...i meant consumer grade not bad. =P lol.

I have Seinheisser in ear earphones and Beats Studio headphones. They both piss all over SkullCandy =P

rewerx

Yer skullcandies, look nice, drivers rubbish imo and really not very rugged, go for a more pro make like sony, sennheiser, pioneer or if you can afford it get those £120ish Allen and Heaths Xone, bloody amazin

Top Bottom