New Skrillex Drum and Bass tune

scaled.php

Apart from the fact that in real life, there was probably some high pitched squeals designed to deafen everyone (which can't be heard in the shitty video), it doesn't sound overly bad. Not as bad as I thought it would be at least.

I don't mind Skrillex the person, it's just Skrillex the image that I hate... you say dubstep, they think Skrillex – that kind of bullshit. He's not even necessarily a dubstep producer, he just made a few dubstep tunes. But you see and hear comments on his tracks talking about dubstep when the track itself isn't even dubstep. People think Skrillex is dubstep and that's just retarded... that's what I hate and it's not even Skrillex's fault.

Not into his music though, regardless of genre or fan stupidity.

Apart from the fact that in real life, there was probably some high pitched squeals designed to deafen everyone (which can't be heard in the shitty video), it doesn't sound overly bad. Not as bad as I thought it would be at least.

I don't mind Skrillex the person, it's just Skrillex the image that I hate... you say dubstep, they think Skrillex – that kind of bullshit. He's not even necessarily a dubstep producer, he just made a few dubstep tunes. But you see and hear comments on his tracks talking about dubstep when the track itself isn't even dubstep. People think Skrillex is dubstep and that's just retarded... that's what I hate and it's not even Skrillex's fault.

Not into his music though, regardless of genre or fan stupidity.

guess what!? 99% of the people that think that are probably american.

Skrillex is everything I hate about music.. i dont know if it's because im getting old and its a new gen thing but its just not for me at all

Back
Top Bottom