New Series of 24!

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Ok then, The third series of 24 has started - 3 years later from the 2nd series an last nite wasnt short of revelations!

Bower is a smack-fiend!
The president, who you thought had been assainated though an infection, is actually alive!
Tony & Michelle are hitched.

But is this series gonna live upto the previous 24's? Is Jack Bower gonna be killed off? who knows!

Only downside to Skyones getting the rights to show it - the show was dragged out over 1 & 1/2 hours, with breaks every 15 minutes! :gimp:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
CoB said:
the show is appauling.. they never go to the toilet..
hahahahah! ur right on the one hand, but on the other hand could u judge a tv show on how the characters go to the toilet? :crazy:

and the new season aint half bad, nina is back again and more complicated gay plots as usual, but still give it a proper boh!

Last edited:

mesh

VIP Junglist
GreenBoy said:
hahahahah! ur right on the one hand, but on the other hand could u judge a tv show on how the characters go to the toilet? :crazy:

and the new season aint half bad, nina is back again and more complicated gay plots as usual, but still give it a proper boh!
complicated AND gay plots, man, this series gets better and better

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
mesh said:
complicated AND gay plots, man, this series gets better and better
i guess it sounded kind of lame, but i actually meant it in a positive way... i love the series! just referring to it a wierd way, i apologize!

:inlove:

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
yeah, i never really got into it in the first place, which i guess you would have to have innit..

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
CoB said:
yeah, i never really got into it in the first place, which i guess you would have to have innit..
not really, even if u dont know the most points, u can still catch on pretty quickly... it aint that hard :lickface: