• Start date
I just didn't appreciate being robbed by an Afgan. :D

wheres the justice in that man.

I just didn't appreciate being robbed by an Afgan. :D

wheres the justice in that man.

afghan_hound.jpg

?

:D

security are a bunch of mugs in there, constantly going threw the dance with torches on the floor, seeing what they can find the tramps...and theres fuckin loooooads of em, couple my boys got kicked out for smoking in there...no need for that at least tell em to put it out.... overall il quite like to cut em

Happened to one of mates at the August one actually, they said they saw him doing something in the smoking area took him into a room and took some money off him and his little stash. Luckilly they didnt throw him out tho. Security there is a joke, they spend most of the time wandering around outside and when there is trouble inside there never to be found!

Exact same thing happened to me and a mate that night. By the throat and outside. Managed to conceal my draw in my hand then back pocket, was shitting myself. Think they nicked some of my mate's money who was carrying a bit, but half was legal...anyway, was a 50/50 split in that case for being unnecessarily violent and being reasonable. Not the worst bouncer experience but was a bit weird.

I always keep half my money in my sock when i go to a rave...you never know what might happen n where u might get stuck, you canbt expect ya mates to get involved cos they will be in the same boat so y ou gotta expect to be on ya own!!

i love threads like this, it ticks all the boxes, friends falling out, racial hate, pedofilic gestures and pictures of dogs...

keep it comin...there are a few more boxes that need ticking yet.

Thing is Mike its a bit of a catch 22 because they did technically find a bit of personal naughty stuff on me but i would have been happy them confiscating that and throwing me out but the personal cash took the piss i thought.
there is nothing the cops can do to you about this. do you have it on you now? no. no crime. is theft a crime after it happens? yes.
they can SAY they found drugs on you all they want. but that in no way warrants theft of your cash. 100UK is about 165US? id be PISSED OFF ENOUGH to call the Captain ass hole squad, and report the Super Beefcake Squad to them.

The workers there are sneaky little cunts too. I remember one of the glass collectors trying to rob loose change out of Alex's hand in room 2.

They also do not do there job properly as half the time they skank with the guests. I swear i was skanking with one of them for like half hour. I was like get back to work son :clown:

Back
Top Bottom