NEW SECURITY AT MATTER

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Correct me if im wrong but arnt u a close friend of andy c?

U should of got andy to sack him off back to his kebab van.

To top it off they were foreigners or black men who could hardly speak english properly! Wankers!

This should have nothing to do with it. A comment like this just makes you sound fucking ignorant....

From what i understand from a mutual friend you got caught doing drugs in the club in view of a bouncer (which is fucking stupid in the first place. just cos your at ram which is a mates night doesnt mean you're invincible, plus your jepordising said friends rave), got caught and the bouncer DID HIS JOB by throwing you out of the club and confiscating your drugs. Taking your money was out of order, but even if you did report it, its his word against yours and he'll just point out you brought illegal drugs into his club. There was a bouncer who followed me and mate around for a little bit but all you do is try and keep anything naughty low key and not try and act all big cos you know Andy C. It doesnt work like that

They cant prove you had drugs on you unless they recorded it and even then they would have recorded themselves taking your cash. Dont think there gunna give a shit about the drugs tbh since theyll never find out what you had.

Read what he fucking says before you say stupid shit, ass. He clearly specified that the race issue wasn't even a problem it was just the fact that they were foreign, he then also said that the drug issue was his fault and they should have confiscated them, THEN he said all he was mad about was the fact that they took his money and which is way out of order and illegal.

I'm actually friends with Steve you fucking cretin

Sure, the race issue may not have been a problem but why bring it up in the first place. So what? If it was white English bouncers who were cheeky cockney chappies it would've been alright? Really?

And did you not read where i said taking his money was out of order? How about taking your own advice and reading what i fucking said eh? Moron.

The fact of the matter is, if you get caught doing drugs in a club you get turfed. The aim is to be discreet etc so you really have no cause to moan if it happens and you should have a problem with bouncers foreign or not

I'm actually friends with Steve you fucking cretin

Sure, the race issue may not have been a problem but why bring it up in the first place. So what? If it was white English bouncers who were cheeky cockney chappies it would've been alright? Really?

And did you not read where i said taking his money was out of order? How about taking your own advice and reading what i fucking said eh? Moron.

The fact of the matter is, if you get caught doing drugs in a club you get turfed. The aim is to be discreet etc so you really have no cause to moan if it happens and you should have a problem with bouncers foreign or not

he was mearly stating it pissed him off he got his hard earned cash taken off foreigners who do fuck all for there money but be cunts. he has a right to moan in fairness. It sounds to me they completely mugged him off mate?

This should have nothing to do with it. A comment like this just makes you sound fucking ignorant....

From what i understand from a mutual friend you got caught doing drugs in the club in view of a bouncer (which is fucking stupid in the first place. just cos your at ram which is a mates night doesnt mean you're invincible, plus your jepordising said friends rave), got caught and the bouncer DID HIS JOB by throwing you out of the club and confiscating your drugs. Taking your money was out of order, but even if you did report it, its his word against yours and he'll just point out you brought illegal drugs into his club. There was a bouncer who followed me and mate around for a little bit but all you do is try and keep anything naughty low key and not try and act all big cos you know Andy C. It doesnt work like that

What the fuck are you talking about Wayne! Who says i was walking around the club like mr big and thinking i'm invincible. Your full of shit if you think that so you can get off your moral high horse for starters. I didn't get caught doing anything as i didn't even get chance to. I'm well aware of why i didn't go to the police about the dough and my reasons for making that decision. I'm not a mug so don't talk about me like i'm some muppet that just blatantly plays up in front of security and takes the piss on friends nights. Who the fuck do you think you are?

he was mearly stating it pissed him off he got his hard earned cash taken off foreigners who do fuck all for there money but be cunts. he has a right to moan in fairness. It sounds to me they completely mugged him off mate?

Completely has the right to moan. I didnt say he hadnt

But the fact that one of them was foreign and one of them was black should have NOTHING to do with it. Like i said, if it was a white english bouncer who did it, it would make it alright? No, he would still be cunt cos he's a bouncer, not cos he's a white bouncer. See my point?

Besides, the simple fact is if your gonna do drugs in a club you should know that discretion is key. If you're not discreet, you're gonna get caught and Steve unfortunately got caught on this occasion and should just see it as a lesson learned

What the fuck are you talking about Wayne! Who says i was walking around the club like mr big and thinking i'm invincible. Your full of shit if you think that so you can get off your moral high horse for starters. I didn't get caught doing anything as i didn't even get chance to. I'm well aware of why i didn't go to the police about the dough and my reasons for making that decision. I'm not a mug so don't talk about me like i'm some muppet that just blatantly plays up in front of security and takes the piss on friends nights. Who the fuck do you think you are?

The comment about acting all big because you know Andy wasnt really aimed at you, it could be used for any number of people WE (yes Steve, you and me) know that go to Ram who go there on Andy's generosity, and there are a few, so dont take that personally. But, its a valid point. People may think because they know the promoter/DJ they are exempt from everything, but thats not the case. Rules still need to be adhered to. Anyway, i was told that you got caught in view of the bouncer, if i'm wrong, i hold my hands up and aopolgise but i'm sure you can see what i'm getting at

Completely has the right to moan. I didnt say he hadnt

But the fact that one of them was foreign and one of them was black should have NOTHING to do with it. Like i said, if it was a white english bouncer who did it, it would make it alright? No, he would still be cunt cos he's a bouncer, not cos he's a white bouncer. See my point?

Besides, the simple fact is if your gonna do drugs in a club you should know that discretion is key. If you're not discreet, you're gonna get caught and Steve unfortunately got caught on this occasion and should just see it as a lesson learned

Obviously this whole rant is a racial crusade on your part - although you totally missed my point! My point was the majority of the new security at matter were foreign or black men that spoke very poor English. That was an observation and a fact. It wasn't a dig at the black race you fool. And you can keep you hair brain code of the streets advice to yourself. I'm not a retard mate

The comment about acting all big because you know Andy wasnt really aimed at you, it could be used for any number of people WE (yes Steve, you and me) know that go to Ram who go there on Andy's generosity, and there are a few, so dont take that personally. But, its a valid point. People may think because they know the promoter/DJ they are exempt from everything, but thats not the case. Rules still need to be adhered to. Anyway, i was told that you got caught in view of the bouncer, if i'm wrong, i hold my hands up and aopolgise but i'm sure you can see what i'm getting at

That doesn't even come into the equasion as far as i'm concearned. I NEVER take liberties in any nights especially my friends nights - regardless of what people think. I go there with respect everytime but robbing me of money is not fucking on at all. They caught me with something in my pocket - fair play - but taking my money was the only liberty in this situation. End of story.

Obviously this whole rant is a racial crusade on your part - although you totally missed my point! My point was the majority of the new security at matter were foreign or black men that spoke very poor English. That was an observation and a fact. It wasn't a dig at the black race you fool. And you can keep you hair brain code of the streets advice to yourself. I'm not a retard mate

Code of the streets advice? I thought it was more like common sense but i'll bear that in mind for next time mate

Racial crusade? Nah, no crusades here. I just thought your comment sounded slightly ignorant for someone who i consider a friend. If you think thats wrong....cool. I got no beef with you and dont need to fall out with you over the interweb over something completely minor

mate, seriously, fire an email off to Matter, and fuck it, send one off to Ram Records too, that shit isn't on, the sooner they're dealt with the better.

NEVER had shit like that happen at The End :(

I've personally never been screwed over by matter's bouncers, but a few mates of mine have, 1 mate got caught taking a pill, they took him and stripped searched him in a room, had all hit shit taken off him, including cash, then was allowed back in the rave!?!?

Code of the streets advice? I thought it was more like common sense but i'll bear that in mind for next time mate

Racial crusade? Nah, no crusades here. I just thought your comment sounded slightly ignorant for someone who i consider a friend. If you think thats wrong....cool. I got no beef with you and dont need to fall out with you over the interweb over something completely minor

It wasn't ignorant it was a fact - like it or not. And i clarified what i meant after you mentioned the racial element in 2 or 4 posts to clear things up for you out of respect because it obviously touched a nerve.

I just don't appreciate somebody trying to talk about me like i'm a mug that hasn't got a clue how to conduct himself in public. Friends are supposed to back their friends up whatever. You made me out to be like some muppet. Not the one at all

mate, seriously, fire an email off to Matter, and fuck it, send one off to Ram Records too, that shit isn't on, the sooner they're dealt with the better.

NEVER had shit like that happen at The End :(

I've personally never been screwed over by matter's bouncers, but a few mates of mine have, 1 mate got caught taking a pill, they took him and stripped searched him in a room, had all hit shit taken off him, including cash, then was allowed back in the rave!?!?

TBH mate - i'd rather just drop the whole thing and forget about it. Its slightly embarrassing getting thrown out of a rave as its never happened to me before in 15 years of going to raves. The original thread was just to have a little rant and to warn people when they go to Matter next about the new security and what they were like that night. :)

To top it off they were foreigners or black men who could hardly speak english properly! Wankers!

:rolleyes:

So if they were white & spoke the perfect queens english, it would have been completely acceptable?

Get a grip.

You got caught with drugs & got mugged off, they probably got the gist you were'nt happy they weren't Nazi Poster Children & decided to knock you down a peg or two.

:rolleyes:

So if they were white & spoke the perfect queens english, it would have been completely acceptable?

Get a grip.

You got caught with drugs & got mugged off, they probably got the gist you were'nt happy they weren't Nazi Poster Children & decided to knock you down a peg or two.

Ah, the Jester is back in town. Entertain us please. FAIL

Me fail... :rolleyes:

lol

O

K

Moite

Avoid the question & the point i'm making by all means, but don't try & deflect your spasticity on to me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom