NEW SECURITY AT MATTER

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
shit well u didnt think the brother of fabric wud be currupt aswell eh until now

fabric bouncers are assholes. my mate was chatting to some french girls in there, using a lot of hand gestures so they would understand him, bouncers thought he was selling, grabbed him, marched him to the back room with a few digs thrown in for good measure. he didnt even have anything on him and he explained he was just chatting to the girls. they said they didnt want his kind in the club, took his fabric first card off him and chucked him out.

bouncers generally are assholes

fabric bouncers are assholes. my mate was chatting to some french girls in there, using a lot of hand gestures so they would understand him, bouncers thought he was selling, grabbed him, marched him to the back room with a few digs thrown in for good measure. he didnt even have anything on him and he explained he was just chatting to the girls. they said they didnt want his kind in the club, took his fabric first card off him and chucked him out.

bouncers generally are assholes

The Fabric bouncers are the worst man, complete cunts

To be honest I've never had any trouble with the staff at Matter, seem to be sweet but obviously that was not the case for a lot of people on Friday, the taking the money is bullshit

Wow, screw going to Matter any time soon.
If I went all the way from Manchester to Matter and got beaten up and all my money robbed before even seeing Andy C I would throw myself in the Thames.

Never been stopped or searched at Matter :shrug:

And Im bait as fuck.

Last edited:
i didnt think the security were bad, obviously you get the odd cunt, but all in all i think they did quite a good job imo. still wankers that took your money mate thats fuckin wrong.

Subsonicdeejay1 said:
To top it off they were foreigners or black men who could hardly speak english properly! Wankers!

right fair enough it was bang outta order and shouldn't of happened but im sure this ^ had fuck all to do with it!! bouncers are quite often Cunts all round it dont matter what race they are! One club that I used once took a disliking to my business partner and decided to turn away all our customers!! any excuss he could think of... stain on a top = u been sick ya not coming in.. nurofen in ya bag= not coming in.. had a couple of pints= not coming in.. gotta go to the cash machine= not coming in! etc etc.. also the few people who did make it in got searched hard every time they came in from having a fag! they even searched me and refused to tell me why they were being cunts! ended up losing grands! club has since been boycotted by pretty much everyone other than a few cheese heads!!

Yea bouncers are cunts no matter where you go, you just gotta stay, cool, act sensible and don't them any reason to dislike you.

Ive never really have lots on money on me, so when I have been, stopped and searched for drugs (was just really drunk), I only had a tenner nicked and was chucked out.

But like some people are saying, when they make up stupid excuses not to let you in it proper piss me off, some idiot in Spoon's the other day was trying to stop my mate going in cos he had a Provisional Driver's License, until I had a go at him pointing out how his logic was stupid.

Last edited:
right fair enough it was bang outta order and shouldn't of happened but im sure this ^ had fuck all to do with it!! bouncers are quite often Cunts all round it dont matter what race they are! One club that I used once took a disliking to my business partner and decided to turn away all our customers!! any excuss he could think of... stain on a top = u been sick ya not coming in.. nurofen in ya bag= not coming in.. had a couple of pints= not coming in.. gotta go to the cash machine= not coming in! etc etc.. also the few people who did make it in got searched hard every time they came in from having a fag! they even searched me and refused to tell me why they were being cunts! ended up losing grands! club has since been boycotted by pretty much everyone other than a few cheese heads!!

My point was - in my situation - underhanded foreign cunts in a minor position of authority robbing me of my hard earned money in my country in a nightclub that i paid good money to get in and they are employed by. The two security that robbed me - 1 was black with poor english and the other was fucking Albanian!

My point was - in my situation - underhanded foreign cunts in a minor position of authority robbing me of my hard earned money in my country in a nightclub that i paid good money to get in and they are employed by. The two security that robbed me - 1 was black with poor english and the other was fucking Albanian!

im sorry but when put like this.. its a very good point. It is a piss take, but also iv seen english bouncers be twats like that.

im sorry but when put like this.. its a very good point. It is a piss take, but also iv seen english bouncers be twats like that.

Agreed. I was just referring to the new security at Matter and my observations there mate.

Agreed. I was just referring to the new security at Matter and my observations there mate.

im really surprised they took your money man.. fi you didnt have your bits in ya pocket you could have gone to old bill, but once drugs are bought into it, its a no go really you will lose!

I been taken to that little room in matter, fessed up exactly what I had! Then I was on my way back into the club!

Wow, screw going to Matter any time soon.
If I went all the way from Manchester to Matter and got beaten up and all my money robbed before even seeing Andy C I would throw myself in the Thames.

this

this is fucking horrible. hearing these sorts of things makes me a little scared when going on nights coz you just never know. most of all you dont want your night to be ruined coz of some lowlife jobsworth cunt!

bouncers are born to be cunts
bouncers are brought up to be cunts
bouncers are and always will be cunts

am i the only person who would (and fail) try and beat 7 shades of shit out of someone that had robbed my hard earned cash!?!?!?!

im really surprised they took your money man.. fi you didnt have your bits in ya pocket you could have gone to old bill, but once drugs are bought into it, its a no go really you will lose!

I disagree, they will not have proof of you having drugs on you, because if they had that proof then they will also have the proof of them robbing you.

Report it to the police, if enough people reported them then something would be done.

I cant fucking stand bouncers like this, seen people been smashed up by bouncers before (and i mean properly fucked up to the point of full face swelling, blood pissing out of there face) for no reason and there mates try and help them and get no where, one time they rung the police but because he told them he was ringing them the guy who battered him went home early.
Anyway the police will be happy to help you out, the way they were talking to these other bouncers was hilarious, put em in there place and made sure they knew they were in charge lol

But yeh report it, this king of behaviour will ruin that club.

Back
Top Bottom