NEW SECURITY AT MATTER

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Subsonicdeejay1, Oct 5, 2009.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Don't know whether anyone else clocked this but they were out to ruin alot of peoples nights. They obviously planned on doing it. I got taken into a room and searched and robbed of about 100 cash and my personal shit for the night then thrown out. Before i got thrown out i heard the two security talking saying 'are you sure no one saw you take his things'...and the other said 'No, definitely not' - after that they threw me out at 12pm!!! - My mate then had the same a couple of hours later and said he saw other people being busted in the night.

Gutted!

Anyone else see anything like that going on?

2. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

views (forum member here - uploads all the lovely videos) got punched in the face by one of them or something, or so i read on his facebook!!! sure he'll tell the story properly, but it's fucking disgusting!!

3. Thats a fucking Joke mate!

I was speaking to someone and apparently they have changed all their security - and they are obviously all bent.

Its killed it for me.

4. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

I noticed they were a bit tighter on security, the guy who searched me went through every thing he possibly could... but he was pretty friendly, we had a bit of banter.

Sounds shit what happened to you mate, what a bunch of cunts!

5. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

The workers there are sneaky little cunts too. I remember one of the glass collectors trying to rob loose change out of Alex's hand in room 2.

6. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

You're doing it wrong. Don't get caught and you won't get robbed.

7. I didn't get caught doing anything. My mate had given me his car keys to put my to put in my pocket and they thought he'd sold me something.

8. vapour 36 hertz

vapour 36 hertz www.36hertz.com

if they stole cash from you then you need to report it to the police

9. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Oh, when you said "personal shit" I presumed that you were talking about your party favours for the night.

10. Yeah, that just happened to be in my back pocket when they searched me. Im always really discreet.

11. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

This. You can't let the fuckers get away with it!!

When we were at the front of the queue before going through the metal detector, a bouncer was randomly checking ID's. Every ID he was taking, whether it male or female, he was looking straight at them and saying "come on look at me then......" just being a prick trying to get a reaction from you......just to give him an excuse not to let you in. My mate jus smiled he knew what he was doing.....this bouncer wanted someone to bite. But the bouncer who searched me was fine. We were also blazin it up in there so a few of yous were obvs unlucky!

12. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Happened to one of mates at the August one actually, they said they saw him doing something in the smoking area took him into a room and took some money off him and his little stash. Luckilly they didnt throw him out tho. Security there is a joke, they spend most of the time wandering around outside and when there is trouble inside there never to be found!

13. Thing is Mike its a bit of a catch 22 because they did technically find a bit of personal naughty stuff on me but i would have been happy them confiscating that and throwing me out but the personal cash took the piss i thought.

14. To top it off they were foreigners or black men who could hardly speak english properly! Wankers!

15. safety

safety double safety

just goes to show you drugs are bad* that sort of illegal activity at club nights ruins it for everyone :teeth:

16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

what the fuck??? thats not on man.... report that shit mate....

17. motion audio

motion audio Active Member

Even still though, Its their job to confiscate illegal stuff, not just taking cash or whatever else they please, you'd probably still have a leg to stand on.

18. carkey

carkey New Member

this is taking the piss.

NO NEEEEEEEEEEED

19. I guess at the time i was just glad they didn't get me arrested for possession so i didn't really want the law involved at the time . It wasn't alot i had but its a criminal record for any amount so i swerved that option.

20. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

What a massive joke, bunch of pricks.