DnB New rolling dnb tune - DeLarge - Clockwork

Really like the general vibe on this, proper rolling vibe on this. The ticking however is too loud in my opinion, gets really distracting, so turn that down a notch please!
Keen to get a copy of that mate :D

Really like the general vibe on this, proper rolling vibe on this. The ticking however is too loud in my opinion, gets really distracting, so turn that down a notch please!
Keen to get a copy of that mate :D

love this

Thanks for the feedback guys, the sound was starting to get on my nerves when I started mastering it tbh. I was trying to find the balance between having it stick out in the mix but not do your head in lol! Might have to go back in on this.

I left feedback,

"Mmmmm, right from the getgo I'm jamming. I would love to Mix this. Mixdown and Master sound great so far, the Percussion is popping well and sounds big, but not overdone. That 'bubbly' sounding Perc layer in the background is twiiiisted and gives the Percussion a ton of body and movement... love how it's not entirely on beat, very organic sounding!! 00:44 - That Drop!! Love the Transposing Sub, sounds great in the Mix. 1:06 - neat Fill, more of that please. 1:16 - FUCK YEAH, awesome Fill, man. 1:26 - when you open that Filter up on the Sub, I get hard. This is sick and twisted. 2:20 - massive BASSFace! 2:40 - the Lead is welcome, cool melody and it's working extremely well with everything else. The Ending is artistic, I understand it... but I wish is had another minute or two with you slowly dropping the Sub out and giving the DJ a chance to have a long go at a Mix. Fantastic tune, very, very creative!"

I left feedback,

"Mmmmm, right from the getgo I'm jamming. I would love to Mix this. Mixdown and Master sound great so far, the Percussion is popping well and sounds big, but not overdone. That 'bubbly' sounding Perc layer in the background is twiiiisted and gives the Percussion a ton of body and movement... love how it's not entirely on beat, very organic sounding!! 00:44 - That Drop!! Love the Transposing Sub, sounds great in the Mix. 1:06 - neat Fill, more of that please. 1:16 - FUCK YEAH, awesome Fill, man. 1:26 - when you open that Filter up on the Sub, I get hard. This is sick and twisted. 2:20 - massive BASSFace! 2:40 - the Lead is welcome, cool melody and it's working extremely well with everything else. The Ending is artistic, I understand it... but I wish is had another minute or two with you slowly dropping the Sub out and giving the DJ a chance to have a long go at a Mix. Fantastic tune, very, very creative!"

Wow thank you man. I rarely get feedback as detailed as this, so it means a lot! I had a lot of fun playing with the 'bubbly' percussion, pitching it up and down which is what gives it the effect.

The bass didn't end up sounding exactly how I wanted but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

That's interesting that you spoke about having a longer outro! I might have gone for that if I had more musical elements to add and take away but I decided to let the track roll through quickly instead. Thanks again, big up!

Back
Top Bottom