New roller

ah thanks mate yeah i was so stupid to click delete on my old profile i dont know what i was thinking, theres too many people from the forum i need to add again

ah thanks mate yeah i was so stupid to click delete on my old profile i dont know what i was thinking, theres too many people from the forum i need to add again

Haha fair play mate, I'm sure they'll find you in due time! thanks for following me as well, keep up the good work!

GJ on this one, loving the drums and the bassline, the sound effects could be taken down a few dbs imo, everything else is top notch.

Cheers!

GJ on this one, loving the drums and the bassline, the sound effects could be taken down a few dbs imo, everything else is top notch.

Cheers!

Nice one, thanks very much mate, will take that into account and try and sort the mixdown out a bit! Thanks for your time!

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

UP!

this is sounding good man, its got a kind of need for mirrors vibe with the way youve structured your bass & break.
and the little amen youve used compliments the track quite nicely, aswell as some well thaught out atmos.
keep it up man (y)

Liking it.

Nice vibes, drums sound nice and good use of the hoovers

I dont think the atmos and fx are too loud in the mix

Good work :)

this is sounding good man, its got a kind of need for mirrors vibe with the way youve structured your bass & break.
and the little amen youve used compliments the track quite nicely, aswell as some well thaught out atmos.
keep it up man (y)

Nice one mate! Really glad you like it! Yeah love that need for mirrors esque rolling sound so I'm glad it reminds you of their tracks! Thank you very much for your time and comment, means a lot!

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Wicked track. Feels like im taking a dark midnight stroll :D

Nice one man thank you very much! glad it paints a picture in your head too, Really appreciate the time and comment! Nice 1!

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

Liking it.

Nice vibes, drums sound nice and good use of the hoovers

I dont think the atmos and fx are too loud in the mix

Good work :)

Nice 1 mate, thankyou very much, glad you liked the hoover's! Love those old Metalheadz sounds! Glad to hear you think the mix is ok because I am always worrying about that! Thanks very much for your time and comment, Nice 1!

Last edited:
Liking this. As has been said, the break is really crisp, sounds great when the extra hats come in at 1:06. Bassline is simple but deadly, got a really nice, old skool feel to it. Atmospherics are nice too. The only gripe I have is the bait sample that first comes in at 0:48. You haven't edited it at all. It's been rinsed so much, it really needs some fucking about with. Other than that though, solid track. I did a little follow.

Liking this. As has been said, the break is really crisp, sounds great when the extra hats come in at 1:06. Bassline is simple but deadly, got a really nice, old skool feel to it. Atmospherics are nice too. The only gripe I have is the bait sample that first comes in at 0:48. You haven't edited it at all. It's been rinsed so much, it really needs some fucking about with. Other than that though, solid track. I did a little follow.

Nice man really appreciate the feedback, so thank you very much for taking the time and having a listen as well! Fair shout on the sample mate completely understand where your coming from, will try and make it more interesting when I get the chance, I usually go back in on tracks a few times after I've finished them so will have a look into it then, thanks very much mate, thanks for following and will get following you too, nice 1!

ill say what i just said on soundcloud, this tune is straight up badboy. love this kinda shit, the break sounds fresh as a new born giraffe bruv - love it.

sick tune bruvv :gun: loving the dark dread sound to it!

Nice 1 thanks very much mate!!

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

ill say what i just said on soundcloud, this tune is straight up badboy. love this kinda shit, the break sounds fresh as a new born giraffe bruv - love it.

Hahaha, thanks very much mate, thanks for following and commenting, will check your stuff out too!

cheers bruvva much appreceated....if your finger reckons its got the enrgy to hover over and click the little button that says 'follow' tell it i'll buy it an easter egg.

Back
Top Bottom