New Roller

im vibing this man i think like impact said the bass sounds a little too far removed and maybe less reverb would be sicker?? the drums in this are totally dope man, love em

im vibing this man i think like impact said the bass sounds a little too far removed and maybe less reverb would be sicker?? the drums in this are totally dope man, love em

Nice one mate, I think you and Impact are definitely right, will fix it up, glad to get some feedback from you boys as you are top producers as well, thanks for the comment on the drums mate, Im well happy with them too, think I spent a few hours just on the kick and snare alone!

That's pretty sick man! I kinda like the reverb on the bass actually, gives it some character, but yeah it wouldn't hurt to turn it down a bit. Fitting name aswell, somehow it just made me think of mountains and such haha.

That's pretty sick man! I kinda like the reverb on the bass actually, gives it some character, but yeah it wouldn't hurt to turn it down a bit. Fitting name aswell, somehow it just made me think of mountains and such haha.

Thanks very much mate! Yeah I've sorted out the reverb now, will upload new version at some point. Was the first name that popped into my head tbh! Glad you think it fits! Nice 1!!

Hey this is heavy track, really is my kind of thing, slow progressive darkness! nice one.

at 4.25 in your before your drop i would have complete silence to make the drop massive.

Last edited:
very nice! maybe hi-pass the verb a little bit more, or take a chunk out around 200-400hz so its not quite so big n warm, sounds great tho anyways, very nice work, precussion is wikid

Hey this is heavy track, really is my kind of thing, slow progressive darkness! nice one.

at 4.25 in your before your drop i would have complete silence to make the drop massive.

thanks very much mate, will take into account what you said, see what I can do!

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

very nice! maybe hi-pass the verb a little bit more, or take a chunk out around 200-400hz so its not quite so big n warm, sounds great tho anyways, very nice work, precussion is wikid

thanks very much mate, Will upload a new version at some point, have sorted out the reverb already, just havn't got round to uploading it yet, thanks for the comment and support!

Back
Top Bottom