New Rockwell 12"

Presuming it'll be the tune he ended with here?

Maybe not. I'm pretty sure someone posted that the last tune was a Rockwell remix of someone elses tune in a thread about his Shogun Mixmag mix & if that is the case, it doesn't sound like a remix of anything I've heard on Shogun. Tune that drops at 16:48 someone has noted as Alix Perez & Rockwell - Untitled (Ft. Mc Mantmast) & has that Alix Perez step, like in Icicle - Redeption (Alix Perez rmx). Not sure if that might be on the single

I was thinking of making a thread about this when he mentioned it on facebook the other day, but thought otherwise as there is no concrete evidence about what the tunes might be just yet

Maybe not. I'm pretty sure someone posted that the last tune was a Rockwell remix of someone elses tune in a thread about his Shogun Mixmag mix & if that is the case, it doesn't sound like a remix of anything I've heard on Shogun. Tune that drops at 16:48 someone has noted as Alix Perez & Rockwell - Untitled (Ft. Mc Mantmast) & has that Alix Perez step, like in Icicle - Redeption (Alix Perez rmx). Not sure if that might be on the single

I was thinking of making a thread about this when he mentioned it on facebook the other day, but thought otherwise as there is no concrete evidence about what the tunes might be just yet

Yeah it was me who posted about the Remix. Asked him on Twitter what it was and he said "super secret instrumental of a forthcoming remix" hope it is that tune, love that

I fucking hope that gets a release, been wanting to know what it is since that set came out

same here been on a mad hunt for an ID. was told a few weeks ago it miggght be new rockwell, was apparently cained by every DJ at the last shogun.. again just speculation

I fucking hope that gets a release, been wanting to know what it is since that set came out

I fucking hope that juke track that comes in at 5:55 in rockwells mixmag set gets a release. Hoping thats the Rockwell juke tune he was talking about in his Resident Advisor interview & Friction has snapped it up for Shogun as lots of heads realised how big Get Busy was.

I fucking hope that juke track that comes in at 5:55 in rockwells mixmag set gets a release. Hoping thats the Rockwell juke tune he was talking about in his Resident Advisor interview & Friction has snapped it up for Shogun as lots of heads realised how big Get Busy was.

that's in the UKF set as well I believe.

fucking tune, that whole set is danger

it's supposedly a remix of a maverick sabre tune...

source: someone asked him, in regards to another thread asking about the same tune.

fucking large doe.

Nah, that's coming out as part of the Maverick Sabre single package, or just after. Friction just tweeted:

"New @Tom_Rockwell single w/ Kito & Sam Frank is gonna turn heads. Can't wait to get it out there."

Remix 12" is turd, didn't realise both tracks were remixes when I first listened, thought Rockwell had lost the plot entirely

Back
Top Bottom