New Remix on my page, help from cold ears PLZ!!!

StrifeII

Intro is ace. very spontaneous, makes me want to listen to the rest of the track. quality. I would personally maybe low pass the effect at the end of every 8 bars, it's a bit too obvious imo.

Can't really fault it mate. I would maybe distort the synth and brighten it up a little too. Sounding sickeningly good...now find somewhere to release it :)

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
is it the drum sounding good this time for u guys?
I always have some doubt on final master between sub and drums...

---------- Post added at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

I would personally maybe low pass the effect at the end of every 8 bars, it's a bit too obvious imo.

I can't see which fx u talking about??? A kind of synth/pad?

StrifeII

hmm...the sound at 32 secs, panning effect. turns out it's not at every 8 bars. i dunno, it's late, just seemed to take the spontinuity away a bit for me...but hey, that's just me. :)

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
ok, thanks, i got it now!
There's 2 kind of sound like that what u say.. but i think to know which u mean... yeah, maybe it's overused, i wasn't sure if it was too much.
Will see if i'm gonna reopen the proj and try to make it less obvious... But i think i won't use filter for them.. don't want to risk mess with frequencies!
And yeah... the pseudo/synth it's already full of distorcion, but why not put a lil bit more to wide it! I'll give a try next step!
That pseudo/synth it's just a riedith, filtering and distorcion of the original wobble at the beginning of the track!

Top Bottom