NEW RELEASE FROM TECH ITCH RECORDINGS

ben@techitch

NEW RELEASE FROM TECH ITCH RECORDINGS
COMING OUT ON MONDAY 30TH OF SEPTEMBER

IT IS A NEW SIGNING FOR US AND THE 1ST IN NEARLY 4 YEARS, THE ARTISTS ARE KNOWN AS SUBWAVE AND CONSIST OF TWO PRODUCERS FROM RUSSIA. WITH THIS RELEASE THEY ARE GIVING YOU TWO DANCE FLOOR FILLERS, ON THE A SIDE IS THE TRACK "BAD AMBITIONS" WITH THE B SIDE BEING ENTITLED "DIGITAL SYMPHONY" BOTH TRACKS ARE HARD, TECH-DRIVEN KILLERS CENTRED ON CINEMATIC DROPS AND FURIOUS FAST PACED BREAK BEATS. PERFECT FOR TWISTING HEADS AND DRIVING THE DANCE FLOOR INTO THE INSANE FRENZY THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE. THIS IS AN IMPRESSIVE DEBUT RELEASE FOR THEM; YOU SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR MORE RELEASES FROM THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

CATALOGUE NUMBER TI 033
DISTRIBUTED BY SRD +44 (0) 20 8802 3000
EMAIL INFO@TECHITCH.CO.UK

Yeah what is it? Dylan and Tech Itch both have a thing for CAPITAL LETTERS!! :D

My 2 cents:

Technical Itch was better in 1992.:rolleyes:

You know the one, the 12" released as Ent-T on Ibiza Records number 30. Theres this one tune on there that blows me away. It samples this semi-famous 1980s film score. My friend played it to me from the film sound track, alls I remember is that the original composer was a Japanese man. Anyway the tune Ent-T (Technical Itch) sampled this film score for was called "Altered State #1". Its quite a neat little tune, my only complaint is that it was recorded at a really fast BPM which makes it hard to mix with other tunes from that period. Still 100% better then what he does now I'd say. :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom