Just recieved this in my emails ...

"Hi

The following promo has been posted out to you:

Label: Ram Records
Artist: Chase & Status
a side: End Credits VIP
aa side: Is It Worth It VIP"

Well that came out of nowhere! lol

Luckily I quite like Is It Worth It VIP, and I don't mind End Credits VIP too much, also I'm not a huuuge fan

But there you go, it is what it is, just makes me hope Lomax - Jungle FX will also come out of nowhere in a couple of weeks time!

Funny though because when I signed up Ram told me the first promo I would recieve would be Basher - Air Time / Biometrics!

^^^yes^^^

WHEN THE FUCK IS MY WORLD COMING OUT. MUCH BETTER 12'' THAN THIS SHITE.

rams dissapointing as of late. apart from the subfocus ep. that kano chase and status bollocks wouldnt even.. ....urgh i have no words to describe how DISGUISTED i was with that release. this is better but still not good. give me the subfocus album NOW.

Been a slightly poor year for Ram imo. So many unbaggable releases and this has just been added to that list for me. (n)

And everyone bangs on like nah nah they don't release much coz their quality control is so good!

Really? Going by this 12" that apparently no one wants? lol

Of course I'll be fucking over the moon when My World (as long as it's the original version) / Deception is released but that's no excuse for putting out something like this when apparently a Culture Shock - Machine / Gears 12" isn't good enough, and this is?

It smells of cash, and that is the ultimate arch enemy of drum and bass

And everyone bangs on like nah nah they don't release much coz their quality control is so good!

Really? Going by this 12" that apparently no one wants? lol

Of course I'll be fucking over the moon when My World (as long as it's the original version) / Deception is released but that's no excuse for putting out something like this when apparently a Culture Shock - Machine / Gears 12" isn't good enough, and this is?

It smells of cash, and that is the ultimate arch enemy of drum and bass

well said

I was so exited when I saw I had an email off ram until I opened it!! still tho is it worth it VIP is big and I'm quite intrigued as too how end credits goes down on the dancefloor

Is this the last single from C&S for Ram? Maybe thats why it came out of nowhere?

thats a good shout. ram mi have thoght fuck it we'll release the last tune they have signed with us and send them on their way? i hope so im sick of them.

This!!

its a very rushed release no word or nothing, quite glad this is the last release on Ram for C&S time to move forward!!

Is it worth it is still a banger imo

They've had a good run, but now Culture Shock is the future

This!!

its a very rushed release no word or nothing, quite glad this is the last release on Ram for C&S time to move forward!!

Is it worth it is still a banger imo

This WONT be the last release of Chase & Status on RAM. I think it's a great release, as I love 'is it worth it' VIP. Whether you like 'End Credit' VIP it's good to have something fresh on the flip of something that's been about for a little while.

Loads I mean loads of good stuff to come on RAM, including a brand new artist!

Back
Top Bottom