NEW RAM RECS PROMO ...

This WONT be the last release of Chase & Status on RAM. I think it's a great release, as I love 'is it worth it' VIP. Whether you like 'End Credit' VIP it's good to have something fresh on the flip of something that's been about for a little while.

Loads I mean loads of good stuff to come on RAM, including a brand new artist!

Any more info on this new artist then, you've mentioned him/her a few times now, I'm interested.

hmmm mixed reaction from this it wud seem... and to be honest thats how im feeling aswell...

i liked is it worth it vip but it is a bit old now and i also wud have prefered the original end credits.

chase and status are making some fucking incredible music off the back of their recent mainstream success (white lies remix in par-tic-u-lar) but i dont think this is quite up there with some of theire other releases...

im reli looking forward to some of the releases ram has got coming and any info on this new artist wud be sweet

Could someone / would someone tell me what the hell has happened to Cultureshock this year. Give me Gears or Machine anyday, I was under the impression this would be a big year for him, but instead he has been overcased by the bigger names releasing OKish material

WHEN THE FUCK IS MY WORLD COMING OUT. MUCH BETTER 12'' THAN THIS SHITE.

I'd cop this for Is It Worth It VIP, but yeah i was hoping that My World/Deception would be next after Sub Focus

James will hopefully come good next year. I know he got a new computer a few months ago but havent spoken to him in ages so not sure what he's working on. Dont be surprised if Machine or Gears never gets a release....

The new artist o Ram has got a couple of sick tunes on dub. Send Em To Hell is one of them and its wicked

Infact, i think Ram do indeed make a hell lot of money by doing this very thing, getting people hyped to the point of ejaculation. Then, just before they shoot their load, they release it, and people buy in bulk.

Awesome way of putting it.

Ram would make soo much more cash if theyd release thier toons before all the big names rinse them out for half a year+

I have to agree, think the biggest example of that is Rock It, I was sick of it by the time it hit Radio 1 since it was used for the start of so many sets, now its one of my all time least favourite songs. :chainsaw:

RAMM75 Xample & Lomax Contra / Keep Their Heads Ringing 12" 2009

contra is awesome, b side blows

RAMM76 Chase & Status Against All Odds (Remix) / Against All Odds 12" 2009

both sides are absolutely horrible

RAMM77 Lomax Faith Massive EP 2x12" 2009
like this one a lot for everything but the title track

RAMM78 Sub Focus Rock It / Follow The Light 12" 2009

follow the light i still enjoy a bit, rock it had fallen out of favour quite a while ago

RAMMLP13 Sub Focus Let The Story Begin 2x12" 2009

vapourise makes me like the album, and deep space

RAMM79 - Chase & Status
Bleh

Ray.. Is Culture shock highly regarded in the Ram camp?? for the life of me i cant understand why he has not released nothing this year

I dont think its a case of him not being well regarded, he's just notouriously bad at finishing tunes off!

Back
Top Bottom