new ram promo

djardy

He Kills The Bad Guys
just got this in my inbox

Label: Frequency Recordings
Artist: DC Breaks
a side: Pickett Line
aa side: Flashback

The next scheduled promo is Sub Focus - Rock It/Follow the Light which will be sent in approx 10 days

Those 2 DC Breaks tunes are large!
Can everyone cross their fingers please for 'Follow The Light' the INSTRUMENTAL version pleaseeeeeeeeee (yn)

10 days on the Subfocus bit though :( That would have come in handy for next Thursday!

I reckon they saw your flyer and did on purpose mate. Don't have it, get on the phone to Andy and tear him a new one.

:)

Heard the finished copy of "Follow The Light" the other night and there are vocals but not as much as on earlier versions.

Yeah, on the recent DNBA podcast it just has the 'follow the light' bit twice, once in the middle of the breakdown and once just before the drop. Still sounds a bit camp but it's not really intrusive and does lend it a trademark 'anthem' part that means instant recognition from random people.

yeh heard the postman this morning and straight away thought it was gonna be follow the light, ran downstairs and it had a fukin frequency stamp on it! was gutted until i stuck it on then was allgud lol

Does anyone know how I can get onto the Ram mailing list?

Now that they got the "Against All Odds" phase out the way I'm quite on it lol

Back
Top Bottom