New raggajungle track

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Usva - King In That Jungle

Sampling from a Jah Cure tune, hence the name. Quality is only 128kbps, because there's been interest from a label so no HQ version available... sorry.

anyway, Enjoy! Feedback is also always welcome.

Last edited:

DJ Nside

S*K*I*L*L*A
This is a sick tune M8!
Mind if I use it in a mix....?
Always love playing new tunes no one has heard and supporting the Underground...ya know.
Keep up the good tunes...:gslayer:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
No problem NSide, go ahead! That's what these tunes are for.

Thanks for the kind words. I use fruity 5 and a lot of sampling, just a few soft synths.. Got a dramatic increase in quality a few weeks ago, bought new monitors, the Alesis Monitor 1 mk2 active ones. They're not the best on the market but enough for me. Highly recommended for anyone on a basic hifi system...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this the shit you PMd me about??
Its fucking blinding mate, really. Mix is sweet, serious.
PM me the goods about the label too, hotshot

Reactor Grits

lick a shot
VIP Junglist
ah sweet track son! you've been doing such a good job lately with the production, let me know or this shit gets pressed for real and where to get a copy!

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Thanks again, my self esteem is in the clouds right now! You'll be sure to get info if any releasing takes place, naturally!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
One thing and the others might not agree, the flanging gets a bit in the way of the tune after about 2:40.

Personally I like a little bit of flange but just a little.

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
hmm... i could be on the same lines with you there. maybe i'll turn it down a bit. We'll see. In headphones it sounded great but my monitors say otherwise.

Thanks for underlining that one though!