New raggadnb track : Ganja Forrest

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Kibon, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

2. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

thats vibing man... the beat doesnt sound very clean but thats probably soundcloud quality

not my cup of tea but its got a partciular vibe to it which is clear... probably does the trick for people who like that style coz its still very punctuated. nice track all the same.

3. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

what he said... except i really dont like that wam wam wam riff... i think just crushing subs would be better?

4. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

sounds good mate, reckon it would sound ALOT better sped up to the speed ud end up mixing it.
    I like the bass but u could do with switchin it up a bit to the sub like somone mentioned before, a bit of variation and u got a nice track man.
    definately got vibes!!

5. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

Sounds well balanced early on... Sub is sitting where it needs to be. The BrkDwn could use a couple more sounds to 'round it out' imo. The playful Bass coming out of the BrkDwn is fun and goes well with the Piano sample. By 2:40, the edited Horn Sample starts to grate on my ears and by 2:55 I'm wishing it was either gone or had more edits/fx done to it.

Overall not my cup, but the Prod sounds pretty damn solid... can't fault anything in there.

6. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

Thanks for the feedback ! I'm trying to work something out with the bass for some more variation ..