New ragga track "Countdown until friday"

Thanks for the comment ! :) I'm working on a better version now, I'm def going to use your tip..
All other opinions apreciated !

i like your drums, i cant figure out if the trumpet sample on the drop is in key with the bline though? if it was me i would play around with different pitches or jus replace it - but then again i may be totally wrong - n if u like it keep it!

: )

You've been on this Horn Trip for a month now (I'm just giving you a hard time : )

The Wobble Bline is cool... honestly, I'm not feeling the Hornwork... too manic for me.
Mix is really hot, doesn't sound like you could squeeze anything else out of that Limiter... it's clean though. Definitely works, the Perc is cutting through. Anymore and it's gonna sound squashed though.
The Bass is nice and tight, the Perc is solid... the Horn lead would work for me if there were some edits done on it... some delayed versions... some filtered versions/etc... all working with each other.

:solid work:

You've been on this Horn Trip for a month now (I'm just giving you a hard time :)
lol, I know :) But this is the last one for a while now, I'm sick of it :)
I've been working on some totally different stuff now, some deeper jungle and a few dubstep tracks.. should be finished soon, there is already a demo version on my soundcloud of a new jungle track..

Big thanks for the comments !

i like the 'quirkness' of the horn and the big drum sounds during intro, once dropped the bass isn't for me and to echo another comment, the melody during the main track is repetitive and a bit frantic, but mix down seems pretty good tbh, maybe a touch more snare ?!

Back
Top Bottom