NEW RADIO..... 1 EXTRA!!!!! = WHACK

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
4 drum and bass shows in one week!

WTF! Get your priorities sorted BBC....

Anyway I can only listen to it on the net, and there's better stations to listen to on the net ( Like pyro for instance )....

:zest:

:slayer:

Originally posted by MC LADY ZEST
LOL

I'll keep listening to my local pirates...

Never listened to radio 1 anyways....

at least it isn't another station devoted to "pop music"

and anymore drum&bass shows are gratefully recieved for us living in an area of non-pirates :)

yup me too. if there only was some way to get the radio to play internet streams. Or maybe the other way around, if i could get a program to broadcast mp3 streams, then i could get my own pirate radio going. Yeah.

Originally posted by MC LADY ZEST
4 drum and bass shows in one week!

WTF! Get your priorities sorted BBC....
It's a good job that it's cool to listen to drum & bass again else they wouldn't have any :rolleyes:

Just to make ya feel jealous:

I can get Kool FM (bit fuzzy though)
Ruud Awakening (If I'm in my living room)
and Cyndicut FM

Loads of local pirates running by me of late, Kool FM recently shut down (another move I guess) yet Silk City, Sting, Serious and some other DnB solus station are broadcasting 7 days(!) a week now

Still, 95% of Silk City's material is gayrage, 80% of Serious' is RnB/Rap and Sting is a Ragga/Reggae/Dance Hall station....

Better than S Club Juniors on R1 tho innit :P

If Kool was still boradcasting, I'd really take the piss... Usta have some well wik DJs on there :P

JB & Spice were regulars, along with loads of ohter Midland based DJs

Laters,

Will

We got one gayrage station in Swindon called Blaze FM which Im told has about 12 listeners. The joke is, the Dj's have to PAY to get a set on there!!!

Originally posted by Mulla
We got one gayrage station in Swindon called Blaze FM which Im told has about 12 listeners. The joke is, the Dj's have to PAY to get a set on there!!!

dude. that's the norm with pirates... you usually pay subs to cover the up-keep of the "studio" and also the fact that transmitters go walkies now and then :)

oxford has had a few in the past..

got to big up the dark fm massive :)

Oh I understand that mate, I just think its pointless dnb DJ's paying £30-50 for an hours set that'll probably be heard by about 10 people (probably garage fans who wouldnt appreciate it anyway!) on a garage station!

Oh I understand that mate, I just think its pointless dnb DJ's paying £30-50 for an hours set that'll probably be heard by about 10 people (probably garage fans who wouldnt appreciate it anyway!) on a garage station!

christ thats well expensive!! the going rate is usually just a fiver for the likes of rude and co..

they must be raking it in!!!!

Heh, you can tell these garage boys obviously have a real passion for the music, Im sure theyre not in it to make a quick buck or anything!!! :rolleyes:

Heh, you can tell these garage boys obviously have a real passion for the music, Im sure theyre not in it to make a quick buck or anything!!! :rolleyes:

you know this....

i actually went to a garage nation at the brunel rooms last year (my little brother is a garage head - the shame)....

it was an expirience i don't want to ever repeat!

I can get force round my way. Used to have good DNB nights. They had MC Shocks and DJ Ramsey, and MC Raptor (the fuckin bollox I tell ya) and DJ Kudos

Don't listen to it anymore is it any good after them lot left ^^^?

Back
Top Bottom