New Prototype Recordings

fuck you lot are drab aren't you? a legendary label comes back and all you lot just moan about it...better take note of who's talked shit on there, and if this VIP pops up in your mixes coming up you can get the big finger :fonz:

Well it could be that or it could be I just think it's about the most disappointing way you could imagine to bring back one of the very best labels this music's ever seen

Both those new tunes are not even close to the same quality as anything on the label other than the original Odyssey, that's all I'm saying. if you like them fair enough, but a Protoype tune to me should be a bit more special than what's been offered up here

I quite like that Odyssey VIP. The original carries a lot of memories of raving in places like The Sanctuary.

Wtf? Is it right that the label is still called prototype?! It might be a good ep (doubtful) but not impressed the way this label is going forward.

c'mon Rider, what next!?!?!

it's no good putting out a jump up track from 15 years ago then going quiet for a year lol

what's the future holding!?!?

Really piss poor release for a label as iconic as Prototype

Should have never resurrected it for tracks like this. Starting a whole new label would have been the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom