New producers to keep an eye out for

KidKut

I like to think I keep fairly abreast of stuff here but do you guys have any recommendations for people to check out?

Myself, would be Interface and True Meaning, not got stuff signed yet but its only a matter of time....

Although not exactly new, but often not thought of :

Zero Tolerance
Beta 2
Equinox
Breakage
ASC
Fracture & Neptune

All heavy on the experimentation, but producing quality tunes each and every time.

Also keep an eye out for FANU.

Yeah pretty sure audio an mackie are resonent evil - the drums on bunker buster or the flip (cant remember at the mo) are the same as outer limits by audio an mackie! maybe it just one of em plus some different dude(?)

Ive seen audio an mackie both post here individually - maybe well get an answer?

Caution said:
From the demo's i've recieved and tracks i've heard recently....

The Force
Temper D + K Fire
B:rok
+ Heist

......have all caught my ear.

:)

Temper D and K Fire are fucking wicked, all the dart crew are. There's some geezer off dnba forum called Ulteria Motive he won the 1xtra comp once, he's heavy!!! A guy I chat to called Qtrax aswell, he does some wicked vocal stuff :thumbsup: Loadsa people who are on the dnbforum dubs bit, Heist, Bad Ace Inc, and Affliction makes heavy tttttttttttttttunnnnnnnnnnes :rosie:

ohhhh the ruff dem seen rmx is too heavy it shud be signed n released n every1 shud play it. ok CAUSE I SAID SO!!! :mad:

whoodidklaww said:
Yeah pretty sure audio an mackie are resonent evil - the drums on bunker buster or the flip (cant remember at the mo) are the same as outer limits by audio an mackie! maybe it just one of em plus some different dude(?)

Ive seen audio an mackie both post here individually - maybe well get an answer?
Resonant Evil = Audio + Mackie + Wrisk

Top production business there..

Also feelin Mason, Defiant, Temper D & K Fire, Trust, Miracle, Ben Sage + loads more - Nuff new talent, bigup :thumbsup:

wilshy said:
Although not exactly new, but often not thought of :

Zero Tolerance
Beta 2
Equinox
Breakage
ASC
Fracture & Neptune

All heavy on the experimentation, but producing quality tunes each and every time.

Also keep an eye out for FANU.

inperspective stuff...quality stuff indeed!!
id like to add Psidream...
and also Alex db, and bungle (both brazillian)
i know none of u have heard about them, but their makins some serious tunes!!

Watch out for the north west collection big tings happening!

Xample & Sol
Kaleida
Deval
New Vibe recordings
Entitiy
& many more

definitely agree with temper d and nightwalker.

also Subfocus, got his first release forthcoming on frequency, i'll post the release details later this week, Red One confirmed that it is happening on friday.

Thanks to anyone who mentioned us... :beers:

Best newcomers for me at the moment are Counterstrike, Nightwalker and Defiant...some of their tunes are too too good :thumbsup:

Resonant evil are brillinat as well, but somehow i don't really see them as newcomers cos they've all been doing stuff for ages....i definitely think their best stuff is as a collective though.

Resonant Evil... what was the tune they did. Stu must know which one I'm on about that I really like!? :rinsed:

ZESTOI said:
Temper D and K Fire are fucking wicked, all the dart crew are. There's some geezer off dnba forum called Ulteria Motive he won the 1xtra comp once, he's heavy!!! A guy I chat to called Qtrax aswell, he does some wicked vocal stuff :thumbsup: Loadsa people who are on the dnbforum dubs bit, Heist, Bad Ace Inc, and Affliction makes heavy tttttttttttttttunnnnnnnnnnes :rosie:

ohhhh the ruff dem seen rmx is too heavy it shud be signed n released n every1 shud play it. ok CAUSE I SAID SO!!! :mad:

temper d and k fire are definatly the 1's to watch out 4 imho. and im honoured to be on peoples "who to look out 4list" :oops:

RESPECT 2 ALL DNBFORUM!!!! and zestoi of course:slayer:

Back
Top Bottom