New producer starting out!!!

samuel masters

Hi my name is Sam Masters and im 23 years of age. I am a drum and bass producer starting out, ive been learning to produce for about a year and a half. My DJ name is Bobhead and i am currently using fruity loops 10. I joined the forum so if anyone is interested in some collaborations and for a bit of self promotion to get my name spread out a bit lol. I will leave a link to my soundcloud channel so anyone can have a listen to my tracks. I look foward to hearing what everyone thinks. Drum and bass is for LIFE!!!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/masterz1991

Hey brother, theres certainly a lack of friendliness here. I was looking down the list of introductions and noticed they all had 0 replies which is a joke. So hi and welcome :)

Hey brother, theres certainly a lack of friendliness here. I was looking down the list of introductions and noticed they all had 0 replies which is a joke. So hi and welcome :)

I must say this is actually innacurate. We warmly receive our new members every now and then. I believe the lack of "hello back, how're you" is just because people are out there. Fighting dragons and eating burritos.

to the OP: hello there! Welcome to the forum. Let me introduce you to our king: @logikz, don't be a pussy and come here to say hello to our new friends!

Back
Top Bottom