New producer looking for feedback!

duppymanDnB

Hey guys! I'm new to producing (got reason 4 about 2 weeks ago) and I'm havin a great time makin tracks n such but am now looking for serious feedback to see what's good (or bad) with my stuff!! my latest track can been heard on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIhKiKQZZwo

Just check out my channel if you're interested in my other tracks. I got lots on the go, like I said I'm very new to this. Thanks!

Last edited:
nice one mate, this has a good sound to it... only listening on headphones but sounds like the mixdown could do with some work, the beat needs to go up i think, realy wicked for 2 weeks producing

Thanks a lot man! I really do need to work on my mastering. It's by far the hardest part for me to get down. I need to find some quality tutorials or something about mastering, if you have any suggestions :D, but other than that I'm happy to hear you liked the tune.

yeah u aint got a bad little tune there mate

only producing for 2 weeks? reeaaally?

Drums do need to come up a bit

get the tunes u do hosted on something else bro like soundcloud, much better for you ;)

Thanks a lot man! I really do need to work on my mastering. It's by far the hardest part for me to get down. I need to find some quality tutorials or something about mastering, if you have any suggestions :D, but other than that I'm happy to hear you liked the tune.

think you mean mixdown mate... mastering is a post production process ;)

also, get a soundcloud account... so much better than crappy youtube!

Diggin' the vibe on it, man. As others have said, I will reiterate, get a SoundCloud. Looking forward to some more tunes.

Back
Top Bottom