New Producer (Dark D&B)

Swayzy

Hi Everyone,

I came across this site and noticed a lot of people asking the same questions I have in my head so it makes sense to join. I have sound cloud and have some bits up there. Problem is I get no response or even plays. I'm not yearning for recognition asI know I need to improve and I'm years away from my peak of production but I wouldn't mind some chat about the production for motivation. Also I'm keen on collaborating with like minded producers. I'm concentrating on the dark side. I prefer the less commercial and dark stuff that is more experimental but also has good quality to drum hits.

Anyway. I hope some people can comment on my tracks: http://soundcloud.com/swayzy and I look forward to speaking or even working with some of you.

Best,

Neil.

hey there and :welcome:
Yeah post your tracks in the New Talent section under the Production section.
be sure to comment on other people's tracks as well - what goes around comes around etc.
nice to meet ya

Cheers for getting back,

I see you are from Herts. I was born in Watford.

I'll listen to yours stuff tomorrow. I will be doing music related stuff tomorrow as I do one day on one day off- to protect my poor ears!

Like the metalheadz tshirt. I used to go up Camden Metalheadz a lot. Love that sound.

I'll go to new talent later,

cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

And Jimjim too. Cheers mate. Will be good to speak with others more. I'm living and working in China so I guess I am a bit estranged here. Haven't really been into drum and bass seriously for 10 years and this is the first time I've ever produced- was just djing a lot before.

Hi,

Nice one, I live in Kings Langley at the moment!
Just had a listen to your stuff, I think you should develop 'Danger', cool vibe & sample selection.

Kings Langley. I know it well. I was brought up in Abbots Langley and moved over to Leverstock Green later. I played footy for Kings for a bit but I was crap! still got family and friends round there though.

Cheers for the tip on 'Danger'. I'll try and work on that. I'll make a post on your sound cloud later. I listened to some of your tracks but need another listen. They were pretty promising tracks I think- some nice vocals in there.

Nydus,

I think 'Tyrian' is a good track. It sounds to me like it needs a 'lift' of some sort overall. To get the real low end out of my speakers. Not sire if you compressed it yet. good track anyways.

Back
Top Bottom