New producer, anyone want to collaborate?

Centrepoint

Right, how do i do this without sounding like a dick...i think i'll just lay it out as it is.

I have just started producing again, i used to write years ago, mainly analogue, but have now re-started fully digital.

I am looking to see if anyone at a beginner's/novice level is interested in hooking up to share idea's, help, critique, work together, learn together, etc...the list goes on.

Love DNB, some examples of the sound i'm into (although i like most stuff) are Random Movement, Calibre, Marky, Lenzman, most Hospital...i could go on and on.

The kit I'm using is... iMac with Logic Pro X, Reason 9, NI Ultimate, Maschine Studio, Kontrol S49 and Audio 6.

I'm looking for someone with the same sort of kit really, as i think that would make things a bit easier.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me...and let's write some badass mofo tunes

Mate i'm interested but have a lot on at the moment. Any chance you could remind (nag) me in a few months? (y) I'll try and remember to PM then.

UPDATE....
Just so as not to waste anyone's time, right at this moment i am right at the start of my music production journey, i have nothing musically i'd wish to share with any interested parties right now (believe me, i wish i did). I am looking for someone to 'learn' with, most preferably with the same sort of kit as me, to make life a little easier for integration purposes. Someone on a newbie/novice level is what i'm after, as i'd feel a dick constantly asking 'how do i do this', 'how do i do that'. Also, i find the idea of 'learning and growing' with someone on the same level as me pretty cool. That said, thank you to the people that have already shown an interest, much appreciated geezers.

Come on, there must be someone in this big old world with the right credentials for the job?

Yours in DnB

Luke

Right, how do i do this without sounding like a dick...i think i'll just lay it out as it is.

I have just started producing again, i used to write years ago, mainly analogue, but have now re-started fully digital.

I am looking to see if anyone at a beginner's/novice level is interested in hooking up to share idea's, help, critique, work together, learn together, etc...the list goes on.

Love DNB, some examples of the sound i'm into (although i like most stuff) are Random Movement, Calibre, Marky, Lenzman, most Hospital...i could go on and on.

The kit I'm using is... iMac with Logic Pro X, Reason 9, NI Ultimate, Maschine Studio, Kontrol S49 and Audio 6.

I'm looking for someone with the same sort of kit really, as i think that would make things a bit easier.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me...and let's write some badass mofo tunes

Hi, you still there for a collab?

Ez, drop me a message mate. I'm always on the lookout for someone to learn new tricks and progress with!
I'm past the beginner stage, but I am a long way from being happy with my tunes haha

Back
Top Bottom