New Podcast Mix #17: PENNY GILES (Good Looking Records/Black Reflections) deep/liquid

WaxworksHQ

movementmusic17_300x300.jpg

MOVEMENT MUSIC #17 : PENNY GILES (Good Looking Records/Fokuz/Black Reflections)

Wales' Pennygiles brings vibes fit for summer before the release of his forthcoming track Au Revoir Blackbird on LTJ Bukem's Good Looking records

Itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/waxworks-movement-music-dnb/id378705308

RSS FEED:
http://www.waxworksmusic.co.uk/podcast/movementmusicpodcasts.xml

Re: New Podcast Mix #17: PENNY GILES (Good Looking Records/Black Reflections) deep/li

Fresh selection from Mr Penny Giles, For the Liquid and deeper heads :)

Re: New Podcast Mix #17: PENNY GILES (Good Looking Records/Black Reflections) deep/li

Still fresh guys, plenty of exclusives in this one!

any chance of a different dl link other than itunes?

thanks but it doesn't download it when i press right click, save as. just the xml file. i'll listen on itunes if there's no other way anyway, nice one

click that link then right click save as on the mp3 link near the top of that page

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

biggups on the podcast also, just subscribed

Hmmm thats odd it works for me on Mac, On mac its right click and download link

On PC you should be able to right click and save link as.

make sure you right click on the click text

Waxworks_MovementMusic17-PENNY_GILES.mp3
121 MB

Bigup though mate for locking in :)

None of the above worked for me either, however right click HERE should do the jobby

Very nice mix, look forward to more

For those of you who missed it last week, the latest instalment of the podcast mixed by Penny Giles. Deep and souldful vibes on this one.

Will check it out.

Fanksh

Back
Top Bottom