New Pioneer Decks

Audio Addict

Alright peeps, i was just wondering what people thought of these decks im gettin soon...... im gettin the cdj 1000's and the djm700, do these have any major faults that u know of that i should be aware of? thx

Last edited:
The CDJ 1000 mk3's are widely considered to be the best CD decks out there you lucky fucker lol.
As for the DJM 700 it is very good but if your into dnb you could possibly look at the Allen & Heath mixers as they are in my opinion better for dnb mixing due to the filters and are a similar price to the Pioneer mixers. There all good though.

Alright peeps, i was just wondering what people thought of these decks im gettin soon...... im gettin the cdj 1000's and the djm700, do these have any major faults that u know of that i should be aware of? thx

these are both industry standard...

would you buy me some too?

Yea they dont play vinyls :lol:

Nah only joking, some top quality kit right there, fair play (y)

Like robhicks1 said, worth having a look at the A+H Xone series mixers, just personal prefrence though, either ones a good choice.

school boy error mate. you should of gone for the STANTON S 300 the Pro DJ's choice!

stanton_s300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom