New Phace Solo EP on Neosignal

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
1146657_10151629775199069_1104192917_n.jpg

artwork shooting today for my new phace EP coming on nsgnl rec scheduled for october. stay tuuuuned for more info

this is going to be a pure dnb phace solo EP

naa there was a recent one which was essentially a rehash of psycho with a few extra tunes which was pretty worthless.

the original pyscho is a masterclass

I remember when Psycho came out I thought it was the sickest shit ever. Is still pretty sick tbh.

From Deep Space is still such a wicked album, I know it was with Misanthrop, but still. His solo stuff has always been great.

Solo tunes You Keep On Talking, Regenerate The Blues, Expectation Hurts and Simplicity from that album, sick stuff.

naa there was a recent one which was essentially a rehash of psycho with a few extra tunes which was pretty worthless.

the original pyscho is a masterclass

This would explain why I thought the person above may have hearing problems

I remember when Psycho came out I thought it was the sickest shit ever. Is still pretty sick tbh.

How can he not think this like everybody else here? Madness!

My mistake, I was talking about the Neosignal album on Division lol. Dunno how I mixed those up ...

Phace is a beast!

I must say that Neosignal album was the biggest fucking let down of the year...

So much potential...and then nothing.

From Deep Space is still such a wicked album, I know it was with Misanthrop, but still. His solo stuff has always been great.

Solo tunes You Keep On Talking, Regenerate The Blues, Expectation Hurts and Simplicity from that album, sick stuff.
This. I still batter that album. One of the best vinyl purchases evvvar

Well FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!! :rambo::rambo::rambo:

Thanks for the rip Oleg :dutty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom