# Catalog#: NSGNLLP 001
# Style: Drum n Bass
# Country: Germany
# Release date: 2009 (not out yet.)
# Price*:
# Availability*: Mail stock.

2pbzmnym2y.jpg

This one has come out of the blue. I shall be interested to hear it

Expect the production to be absolutely mind blowing. Pretty sure I'll be bagging this, neo-signal is a massive up and coming label. Big.

These guys are big, would like to see them on more line ups in the UK, would tear down a Hardware night

These guys are big, would like to see them on more line ups in the UK, would tear down a Hardware night

saw phace at a hardware night back in 08. was a sick set, it was available for download from the ends site. they do need to get over here more though

Misanthrop:

'we will post more official info soon, because we are still in a very early production state, where any additional info would be speculation.
if you want to know more, check out our myspace page and if you´re on facebook, add us to your friendslist.'

www.myspace.com/neosignalaudio

Phace:

'Some things still need to get worked out and to be decided before we can share any detailed information on all of this, but that should happen soon. All I can say is there isnt a release in 2009, as no formats have been produced yet (except a couple of testpresses). Stay tuned and updated on our pages like misanthrop said :) cheers'

Don't get me wrong 'Psycho' was good but a lil' bit boring in the end..

But I know this one will rock ; love all Neosignal releases.

Back
Top Bottom