New online platform for sending demos to labels

elliedb

Demobucket Team
Hi there!

I would like to introduce you the new online platform for artists and record labels - Demobucket.com

Demobucket is the new and revolutionary way of promoting your music. Your demo can be heard by professional electronic music record labels.

Key benefits of using Demobucket:

- Upload your demo and it will be automatically delivered to all record labels registered on our system.

- Every record label registered on demobucket is verified and approved.

- You can create different artist profiles for different genres and styles, using one account.

- Demobucket categorizes all demo submission by genre, so your demo is always delivered to the right labels.

Visit demobucket.com to find out more.

I will visit this forum regularly, so you can ask anything about our website :)

Please move this thread somewhere else if it's in wrong category.

Ellie
Demobucket Team

iamjoey

Sounds pretty cool in theory! All depends on the quality of labels you manage to get signed up though.

Looks nice too :)

Having a slight design issue with my work pc though.. probably because it's using an old as ffffffff version of internet explorer.

iamjoey

I'm not IT person, but AFAIK the website was designed for modern browsers. If there are serious issues please contact it@demobucket.com
No worries Ellie! I've come home and tested it through firefox and chrome and it's perfect.. just internet explorer being a bit shit as always.

Very excited about the project - will have to keep an eye on it for sure. Looking for any volunteers to help out? :)

elliedb

Demobucket Team
No worries Ellie! I've come home and tested it through firefox and chrome and it's perfect.. just internet explorer being a bit shit as always.

Very excited about the project - will have to keep an eye on it for sure. Looking for any volunteers to help out? :)
We are open for any help :) Please write to info @ demobucket.com or PM me. Please write what would you like to do to help demobucket, or what can you do best (e.g. web developing, writing, social media).

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Ellie