New One Nation in Bournemouth 23/5/08 Querie

eddymcpre

On the Original Sin CD With some Weak MC Called Deadly. Is that Set a b2b with taxman, cuz the MC ses that he's lookin 4ward to Mampi's Set and others and also that he's lookin 4ward to Taxmans set? i know that when that sets finished that shit lynx set comes on but what happened to taxman he wasnt mentioned or bigged up at all? What a gwarn peeps?

On the Original Sin CD With some Weak MC Called Deadly. Is that Set a b2b with taxman, cuz the MC ses that he's lookin 4ward to Mampi's Set and others and also that he's lookin 4ward to Taxmans set? i know that when that sets finished that shit lynx set comes on but what happened to taxman he wasnt mentioned or bigged up at all? What a gwarn peeps?

i think its just original sin and taxman wasnt on the tapepack not sure i was listening to original sins set the other day and heard no mention bout taxman, didnt get to lynx's set.

cheers dusty pal, trust me, i have heard bowt 10 mins of lynxs set and it aint even dnb its just terrible.

you're on about the bit which comes in about 40 mins into the set? if you dont think thats dnb then you must be a fucking retard.

you're on about the bit which comes in about 40 mins into the set? if you dont think thats dnb then you must be a fucking retard.

lol i aint heard it yet but im at work now, got it on my i pod so i will be listening to this so called "non dnb set" lol

lol im listening to it now and its not really my type of thing to be honest, way to chilled out for me.

lol its still drum and bass though aint it, i think this dnb i fucking wicked when listened to on a heavy system but just on an ipod or at home it gets very boring, very quickly

Back
Top Bottom