New old skool flavoured roller.

nice sounds! drop didnt feel quite right, maybe need a little filter up just before it drops, great track anyways!

old school indeed, like what i hear mate, not really a fan of the traditional build up before the drop but that bass is sweet when it lands

Thanks mate, glad you like it, yeah I know a riser is a bit stereotypical to have before the drop but it seemed the only way to help the transition, mate thanks for taking the time to comment, much appreciated!

Not feeling the Pad in the Intro, it's cool but the notes just aren't doing it for me. PROD overall sounds solid but the High End is a tad "bleedy" for me (it's the hatwork)... Sub sounds :good:

The Delayed Lead Stabs are cool... perhaps do an interesting Fill with them at 2:10ish before you exit with that sound. The 'vocal' snippet brought in after the Lead Stabs stop playing is too simple for my tastes.. I'd glitch 'em out if it were me.

You need a BIG Fill right there at 2:53 imo, not sure what, but something... it's too plain. Voc on BrkDwn is not my cup.

Overall, not my cup, but the Prod is pretty good and the Sub is enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom