New / Old (heh) Terrorist Remix

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
It's finally made it onto Chemicals 'Forthcoming' page :p

I think its a good choon, specially the breakdown towards the end with the bassline by itself.

However, it's just a basic rip-off 'Tramen' update to the original classic. Seems to be all Mr Keith does these days ;)

For those who ain't heard it, or can't remember it, click here!

It's going to be called 'Ray Keith Presents - Terrordome 2002' :)

haha

thats like the umphteenth mix of that tune. Very few of the mixes corrects the happy bassline scale which i allways thought was wack so respect to those who did. Id also like to point out that my man twisted MC laid down a wicked mix of terrorist a couple of years ago.

haha thats what i thought this thread was about, posting links to your very own terrorist remix. silly me

Got this yesterday.

Absolutely wicked.

Got the same mix on each side like the "Theres Something Out There" Remix so if you cane one side too much theres always another fresh side to play. Lasts twice as long.

Love the tune, it just pisses me off how long its taken to get released. I first heard Ray Keith play this at Innovation in Easter 2000!!!!!! Thats 2 years between dubplate and promo - and it still hasnt been released!

>Where did you see this??????
>On the new releases sheet I get sent by my local shop so I can tell >them what to order for that week.

Which shop?? thats what I call service.
CJ

CJ said:
>On the new releases sheet I get sent by my local shop so I can tell >them what to order for that week.

Which shop?? thats what I call service.
CJ

A sheet music shop by me who wanted to make a bit more cash so someone recommended selling tunes. Theres not many people who have much of a clue around here so I tell them what to get in every week and they get it. Global Love this week....................

Caution said:
CJ said:

CJ

A sheet music shop by me who wanted to make a bit more cash so someone recommended selling tunes. Theres not many people who have much of a clue around here so I tell them what to get in every week and they get it. Global Love this week....................

Any idea where they get this list? Caus there's a couple of dodgy shops where I live and I have to travel over 40-50 miles to find any dnb in a record store!

Back
Top Bottom