New Nuerofunk(?) Track- Disconnected

lol "5HTP" that's a pretty benign chemical to use as your production name!! :D

drums sound really clean when they first come in -- could use some changeups or rising elements to hold my attention during the mixing part of it.

the drop is kind of wandering, doesn't seem to have much direction, then the drums just come in -- could use some work there.

I say keep trying man, you'll get there!

Haha, what you talking about!? 5-HTP's a badass chemical! Boosts your serotonin and you can pick it up from Holland & Barrett!

Cheers for checking out the tune... When you say 'changeups' and 'rising elements', do you mean like fucking round with the envelope filters in real time? The problem is, I really don't know how to do that on Cubase... I know how to adjust the volume and the panning in real time, but when I've got a VST on a midi track, I can never find the right fiter settings on the drop down menu. If you know how to do it, that would really help me out, a lot of my tracks are really lacking substance.

not a bad track at all, with the drop could maybe do with some fx like an upriser to add to the effect when drums kick in or maybe a sample imo, big ups

Back
Top Bottom