New neuro style track. Global Killaz by Rightside

yeah man doesnt seem too bad that

catn really comment on mix much as on youtube, sounds ok though

think maybe it could have built up a bit more before the drop

Switch is kool

i think that synth that comes in isnt dark enough to fit with the rest of tune personally

theres a lot of chopin and changin arrangement in this, duno if its good or bad, i like the fact it changes but sometimes it felt a bit random

mate, all in all good tune, sounds pretty solid to me man

good work

as far as i can tell it sounds pretty dirt, reminds me of calyx, i do agree with the switches being a bit random but i cant comment on anythin else as the quality of youtube is a bit shabby, if you fancy sending a full version hit me up on aim mate (ssphinx187) good work man peace!!

yeah deffo, i kinda felt that about the bass too, lacking somewhat in "dark beefiness" and maybe too much changing.

Lol, you`ll be thinking, if I agree on those points then why bother putting up, but tbh, I can never tell if I`m right or wrong on these matters, so it`s always good to get an objective pov on it, (duh). But seriously, it must be a good thing that you have picked up on the 2 points I wasn`t sure about.

Thanks man.

yeah deffo, i kinda felt that about the bass too, lacking somewhat in "dark beefiness" and maybe too much changing.

Lol, you`ll be thinking, if I agree on those points then why bother putting up, but tbh, I can never tell if I`m right or wrong on these matters, so it`s always good to get an objective pov on it, (duh). But seriously, it must be a good thing that you have picked up on the 2 points I wasn`t sure about.

Thanks man.

Theres never a right or wrong bro, do what you feel ;)

I think if anything uve over complicated it. Keeping things more simple and the sections defined would give it more impact IMO

wouldnt mind a 320 tho like sphinx said, could give better feedback on mix too

ye i like this, i think the switches give the tune a bit of style and diversity, like everyone has said, the bass isn't dark or hard hitting enough for the whole tune in general. good tune though!

interesting beat, im feeling the energy bass instrument might sound hyper wit a touch of lift in 60hz sub area

Fucking great track bud, plenty of top and bottom but maybe something more in the middle range of the bass to fill it out. I like this very much though, so hard hitting. My kind of shit.

Funny that, I did lift the 60 a bit. Perhaps not enough??

if you still feel that the mix is not on the level try throwing in a well mixed reference and do A & B comparison, that might help clear things up. It feels that you have space in the mix to layer you Kick to make it stand out bit more in the low end? Though ts all about what your flavor is especial if your getting positive responses.

Good work bud

Back
Top Bottom