New musical genre/style ''Embers Breaks''

Status
Not open for further replies.

mONo BKT

''Embers Breaks''

It's basically about drum's.

The music is created in 145 bpm so IT IS NO Big beat, Drum & Bass , Breakbeat or Jungle.

The drums are specifically made whit many ''sticks'' and ''snare rollings'' what create this fast aspect of the track at 145 bpm.

Why the name ''Embers Breaks'' ?

My big brother aleways call me ''Pecavi'' as music artist which means fire/flamme and for me music ( a song ) is like an embers that burn till the end ...

Creator/Founder: mONo BKT

Previews: http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-atmosphere
http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-chase-status-ft

Not-sure-if-trolling.jpg

so all breaks tunes have an amen in them??
hmmm

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

mate. there is a big shitstorm on the horizon, i suggest you turn the other way and charge full steam in the other direction!!!!

No not all but in most of tracks yes did you read the specifications for this style ?
The track is at 145 bpm but sticks and other make fast aspect of the track

people on here have problems with established sub-genres, you just took about 20 steps way further than that!! you gonna get in trouble!!

You're a decent producer, but honestly, you make breaks. None of this 'Embers Breaks' nonsense.

No not all but in most of tracks yes did you read the specifications for this style ?
The track is at 145 bpm but sticks and other make fast aspect of the track

you mean percussion makes the beat flow??
like most other music

i invented a new genre, its called shitstep, coz everybody calls me a piece of shit and i take a shit like all the time

I'm only achieving what prodigy attempted to do but not finished it .
Besides DnB/Jungle is 160-190 bpm
Breakbeat/Big beat is 120-140 bpm

And as i sayd before ''breaks'' it's only a term significant playing whit drums.

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

Can someone rather helpfully describe it for me?
The desribtion is in the first page of topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom