New musical genre/style ''Embers Breaks''

Status
Not open for further replies.
...its only a term !!!! Pple started to call music ''breaks'' the music that conteinded ''Amen break''
Learn a lil about music history man ...

exactly its only a term.
embers breaks is a term
its meaningless.
the tune is decent, but please - give over

Lol, I read the whole thing you numpty!

It makes me laugh that you think there's some kind of rulebook to making music. It's an art form, there shouldn't be any constrictions or restraints.
I didn't say that there was some kind of rule book to make music, u posted this one, i've only posted the specifications for this genre.
Like techno it has 4x4 kick beat rock a guitar etc

Ironically the first comment you received on a track said:

"I dont usually listen to breaks but..."

Managed to get some headphones and had a listen.

It's breaks mate.

dont you listen to them bkt, trust me ive seen this befoer, in 2 years time Ember Breaks will be more popular than dubstep. this is exactly what you have to go through when you create a musical revolution, there is always going to be tension amongst the people.

Thx Luciduk i apprecied you support and i'm well prepared for any comments :)

I just farted

I'm gonna run it through Logic with some disabled dolphin sounds and some band passed Amens to make a new genre of music

Its called Break-A-Whalestep

I dont want to piss on your parade but Gambit's the senior here and if he's confident it's breaks this threads a fail.

How much is it breaks Gambit on a scale of one to ten?

EDIT: Wow! Fast hip-hop with a digital reggae bass? I think we've been here before.

Last edited:
why dont you want to confine to the genre = breaks???????

is it cos u want to be cooler than everyone else...

Lissten i create my music, and don't like to call it as dnb or what ever other , it's my music, my style, and i cal it
'' Embers Breaks ''

I agree, dont listen to then. This shit will make you millions. I've never heard anything like this in my life.
Truly inspirational.

I'm just gonna leave this 1991 classic here for a while, be sure to return it when you're done

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, dont listen to then. This shit will make you millions. I've never heard anything like this in my life.
Truly inspirational.

I don't really care about money i just get a job so i'm pretty happy.
Glad that you like my music :)

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

exactly its only a term.
embers breaks is a term
its meaningless.
the tune is decent, but please - give over

I've told that ''breaks'' is the terms classifing the tracks that are using amen break
''Embers Breaks'' is the new style.

I don't really care about money i just get a job so i'm pretty happy.
Glad that you like my music :)

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

I've told that ''breaks'' is the terms classifing the tracks that are using amen break
''Embers Breaks'' is the new style.

Yeah I understand.
In all honesty though I would try and spend a little bit of money maybe protecting the "Embers Breaks" by copywrite.
Might be a bit expensive but will save you money in the long run :2thumbs:

Thing is mate, no one's knocking your production or music. It's just you've declared it as a new genre when it doesn't actually sound any different to Breakbeat or early 90's hardcore/rave.

You can go into whatever technical jargon you want about how you produced it, it still sounds like breaks to your listeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom