New musical genre/style ''Embers Breaks''

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i understand that most of you think and say that its not special, but i can tell you that creating a track in 145 bpm in the way that it make an illusion of dnb track, make this track ''unik'' , most of the pple that had a lissten to my tracks told me it's dnb, no it is not dnb is 160 to 190 bpm i create in 145.
The magic is in the drum or someone can call it 'breaks', they are light flexible and powrful and the sticks , snare rolls and other percussion in the ''amen break'' part , create aspect that it is faster than it is .

jus because ur producer name is to do with fire doesnt mean that you've now created your own subgenre... its the stupidest thing ive heard today, and ive heard quite a few stupid things today....

ok i understand that most of you think and say that its not special, but i can tell you that creating a track in 145 bpm in the way that it make an illusion of dnb track, make this track ''unik'' , most of the pple that had a lissten to my tracks told me it's dnb, no it is not dnb is 160 to 190 bpm i create in 145.
The magic is in the drum or someone can call it 'breaks', they are light flexible and powrful and the sticks , snare rolls and other percussion in the ''amen break'' part , create aspect that it is faster than it is .

didntreadlol.png

jus because ur producer name is to do with fire doesnt mean that you've now created your own subgenre... its the stupidest thing ive heard today, and ive heard quite a few stupid things today....

The stuppidest think is that you come here and dont read previous post or event the describtion, my artist name is
mONo BKT = Only by Kazimierczyk Thomas

Why the name ''Embers Breaks'' ?

My big brother aleways call me ''Pecavi'' as music artist which means fire/flamme and for me music ( a song ) is like an embers that burn till the end ...

eat your own words.. bellend

No not all but in most of tracks yes did you read the specifications for this style ?
The track is at 145 bpm but sticks and other make fast aspect of the track

There are specifications?! I didn't know there was a rule book to creating music of a certain style.

I'm gonna check this when I get home. I'm going to be very disappointed if you're wrong my friend...

Ok i suggest you to check the track ''Dual Core'' : http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-atmosphere
It's a pure embers breaks track.

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

eat your own words.. bellend

My bro calls me pecavi ( flamme )cause he say that i have passion for music like fire, doesn't mean that i've keepted this name :)

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

@ DJ_Noz , read the begin of thread pls.

BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS

BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS BREAKS

...its only a term !!!! Pple started to call music ''breaks'' the music that conteinded ''Amen break''
Learn a lil about music history man ...

Ok i suggest you to check the track ''Dual Core'' : http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-atmosphere

My bro calls me pecavi ( flamme )cause he say that i have passion for music like fire, doesn't mean that i've keepted this name :)

Lol, I read the whole thing you numpty!

It makes me laugh that you think there's some kind of rulebook to making music. It's an art form, there shouldn't be any constrictions or restraints.

I'm loving this thread. Keep it up guys because I've got to go away and finish my Snake & Bass track

im sure 5 bpm over the strict rules will be ok so therefore its BREAKS

dont you listen to them bkt, trust me ive seen this befoer, in 2 years time Ember Breaks will be more popular than dubstep. this is exactly what you have to go through when you create a musical revolution, there is always going to be tension amongst the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom