New music up! (Miami music, get involved!)

georgeyoung

Damn its been a while since i have been in here! hope you are doing good! if you get the chance, take a listen to these beats and let me know what you think! peaceee

www.soundcloud.com/georgeyoungmusic

A little about myself for the new crew!

"Georgeyoung the infinite is a talented MC/Producer/ and Dj hailing from Miami, Florida. He is also the Owner of Digital Felon Recordings and Co-Hosts the "Stanklove" and "Digital:Insight" parties in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. "

For more info please check out www.digitalfelon.com
Instant Message @ GmoneyDF

Forum: Production
Beginners and experts are both welcomed to ask advice, and to help budding producers progress to the 'next level'. No warez, serials, or cracked software discussion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Forum: New Talent and Track Reviews
If you're an up and coming producer, this is the forum to showcase your latest creations for feedback. Please try leaving your feedback for others, what goes around comes around
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not trying to be a dick but the latter is what your looking for, i dont get why people dont read up first..

Forum: Production
Beginners and experts are both welcomed to ask advice, and to help budding producers progress to the 'next level'. No warez, serials, or cracked software discussion
Sub-Forum: New Talent and Track Reviews
If you're an up and coming producer, this is the forum to showcase your latest creations for feedback. Please try leaving your feedback for others, what goes around comes around

not trying to be a dick but the latter is what your looking for, i dont get why people dont read up first..

this. +10.

Back
Top Bottom