New more upbeat Hip Hop tune

I think its pretty cool man, i think its lacking other elements to carry it tho. Are you gonna be adding more instruments to this tune?

Man. That bass sounds like it's clipped to hell and back. Maybe it's just when it doubles with the kick. Sounds a bit distorted anyway.
As an idea it's ok. Not much of a track.
Where's the rest of it?

Hi Brofski,

first of all, absolutely love the "gritiness" of the track. But for the first time in a long time, instead of asking producers to add more "grit" to their tracks - which tend to sound slightly too "clinical", I think that your track might benefit from clearing a few frequences here and there. Love the clipped bass- but more variation would have more of an impact... i.e. reducing the wet/dry effect of your fx in the bassline...

Other than that, good job mate :)

I think its pretty cool man, i think its lacking other elements to carry it tho. Are you gonna be adding more instruments to this tune?

Yeh, I'll add more to it and do a few changes.

Man. That bass sounds like it's clipped to hell and back. Maybe it's just when it doubles with the kick. Sounds a bit distorted anyway.
As an idea it's ok. Not much of a track.
Where's the rest of it?

Yeh, I see what you mean. It's only a snippet. No point making 4 minutes of the same beat over and over.

Hi Brofski,

first of all, absolutely love the "gritiness" of the track. But for the first time in a long time, instead of asking producers to add more "grit" to their tracks - which tend to sound slightly too "clinical", I think that your track might benefit from clearing a few frequences here and there. Love the clipped bass- but more variation would have more of an impact... i.e. reducing the wet/dry effect of your fx in the bassline...

Other than that, good job mate :)

Yeh, I will change it up a bit and play around with the bass a bit more.

big mate. Real well made. Interesting cos when I heard the stabs on their own I predicted a completely different sort of beat and tune, then the hi hat came in and threw me off a bit. Not quite my sort of hip hop but its well done for sure.
Will sound sick with an MC.

I think when the hi hats come in on their own they need to be funkier. More variation of the velocities, bit more swing and a few more open hats in there.

Good work brof.

Back
Top Bottom