New mixer...

gregor100

dNb+dUbstep
So, you have £100 to spend on a mixer... You want 3 channels.... Go?

Basically I have a Stanton Sk One mixer... And I want a better one :) Preferably with 3 channels because i'll most likely get a CDJ 100 or something soon.... And I know literally nothing abut whats good and bad so I came to the trusty most-bestest forum in the whole word ever!

Sorry but any mixer for £100 will be shit, it'll last you like 6 months and then'll you'll wish you spent more.. Imo I'd save up a bit and spend like £300 on a second hand Xone 32 or something, make soooo much more sense!

^^^^ I agree.

Edit: In fact, I think you'd be best off keeping your SK1. I used to have an SK-6F, that line of mixers were built like tanks. You really don't need a third channel just for a CDJ.

Last edited:
i saw a 3 channel stanton mixer round my way in cash converters for £80. looked in mint condition. cant remember the model, sx400 or somethin.
for £100 buy a decent second hand mixer. i got an sk2f for £35 of ebay. perfect condition.

Numark make good entry level mixers. I have had mine for years and it is really well made.

I take that on board about getting the alan and heath one but it would take me soooooo long to save up, I have no job because I'm at school D:

I'm looking at the Behringer VMX300, looks pretty decent?

you should be alright with the gemini man, I had a PS540i as my first mixer an they are fucking solid mixers, sound quality aint bad either.

Back
Top Bottom