New mixer

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Right on the 20th of this month I should have about £600 bucks to blast on a new mixer!

Needs to be well good for scratchin (I never shut up bout scratchin do I?)

I was thinking vestax perhaps - the PMC - 07PRO, or the 07PRO ISP
Check um out in the products section -
vestax

What do u lot reckon I should get?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
why do you think every scratch dj with money has this mixer? Because it's the shiznit. Whatever about vestax turntables being arguably better than technics, the vestax mixers are undoubtedly the best, and here's the best of the lot. The 07 pro.
Heh, a quote about the Vestax PMC-07Pro!! Taken from the Sapphires website.

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
I could buy two Pro 05's and still hav bout a £100 smakers in my pocket for the price of a pro 07. Could get an effects unit with the change.

The pro 07 looks soooo nice though, umm I'll have to have a good think about it.

the 07 ISP is really a waste of cash, unless u have a 4 chan system and everywhere you will take it does as well.... you looked at teh rane range? They dont look that good, you wont break one tho....

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Yep, I can c ya point.

Looked at the rane range but didn't really like the look of um.

I've just ordered the PMC-05 Pro mkII for £295, bargin I thought. I could of waited a couple of months and got the pro05 D which is one from vestax's new samuri range, but the price would hav been nearly double just for a digital fader.

I should get it Monday....can't wait to hav a scratch sess with that, gonna b mental!

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Got me new mixer yesterday and I must say it is sick, bloody hard to get smooth mixes though...the volume sliders r so sensitive. Worth every penny caus I can't get off it!