new mixer

SubDuDE

sweet guys n gals. im looking to get a new mixer, ive been looking at the behringer dxj750. anyone got it? can anyone shed light on the sit.

Here's some advice - Save up and hurt your eagerness squire! Pain is temporary pride is forever i.e. save the money, it'll hurt as you won't have a mixer but when you do get a badboy mixer in the end - You'll thank me if you follow this advice.

Clubs have standard mixers for a reason - because the mixers they have are f*cking good.

You need one of the following:

Allan & Heath (Xone Series - 62 is particularly good)

Pioneer (DJM 400, 500, 600 or 700)

Vestax (PCV 275 - if you don't want to blow the budget - very solid - I still own one!)

Or get my mixer which is (in my opinion) the best ever - RANE TTM 56S

With money well spent - you'll get a mixer that will last you ages and won't wear out - will sound better - will allow you to mix better and will look fucking cool! Plus if you look at it from a cost benefit analysis - buy a shoddy mixer now - most likely it'll wear out before it's time to upgrade either forcing you to upgrade or buy the same shoddy one again - why shell out the price (over time) for the shoddy one and then another mixer when you can have quality from the start!..........

Choose wisely sir

Last edited:
Here's some advice - Save up and hurt your eagerness squire! Pain is temporary pride is forever i.e. save the money, it'll hurt as you won't have a mixer but when you do get a badboy mixer in the end - You'll thank me if you follow this advice.

Clubs have standard mixers for a reason - because the mixers they have are f*cking good.

Vestax (PCV 275 - if you don't want to blow the budget - very solid - I still own one!)

With money well spent - you'll get a mixer that will last you ages and won't wear out - will sound better - will allow you to mix better and will look fucking cool! Plus if you look at it from a cost benefit analysis - buy a shoddy mixer now - most likely it'll wear out before it's time to upgrade either forcing you to upgrade or buy the same shoddy one again - why shell out the price (over time) for the shoddy one and then another mixer when you can have quality from the start!..........

Choose wisely sir

what he said

Choose wisely sir

Well Stated!

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Choose wisely sir

nicely put u summed it up well as birthdays comin up soon i think it'll be a djm - 600 at this rate. but would it be worth gettin the 700 in that case???

If your on a budget, i'd recomend one of these

bpm_ddm4000.jpg

It may be behringer, but it is seriously good for the price.

Ive used loads of mixers including most of the above, but when taking everything into account, this is the tits.

Had mine nearly a year, no problems yet. Even if it does break, its cheap enough to just buy another one.

Dont knock it till you try it :)

Save some money by getting a 2nd hand Allen + Heath Xone 62, they are built to last and you should be able to pick one up off ebay for around 350

Back
Top Bottom