New Mixer

someone was ranting on about this mixer in one of the threads a few days ago saying it was pretty solid so ive heard good things bout it.

htfr.com still stock the 2 channel uri 1601 mixers for £200. There supposed to be very good from reading reviews etc.

Ive never tried 1 so can't give a personal comment though.

for that money i don't reckon you'll find one much better, I've had the PMC05, 06 and 07 over the years and they're quality little mixers - the new versions like the one you're looking at can be easily upgraded with highergrade components - get a penny & giles crossfader for it and your laughing!

if you've got more to spend check out the RANE, Eccler or Allen & Heath ones, but if not Buy the Vestax you wont be dissappointed...U

thinking of getting this:

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/mixers/vestax/vmc_185_xl_white

anyone got 1?
or used 1?

or is there something better for the same sort of price?

any help would be much appreciated :)

for that money i don't reckon you'll find one much better, I've had the PMC05, 06 and 07 over the years and they're quality little mixers - the new versions like the one you're looking at can be easily upgraded with highergrade components - get a penny & giles crossfader for it and your laughing!

if you've got more to spend check out the RANE, Eccler or Allen & Heath ones, but if not Buy the Vestax you wont be dissappointed...U

:word: spot on mate, couldn't agree more...

I got a PMC 06 with a P&G fader in it...

Rane, Allen & Heath & Eccler are the bomb too, but cost a bomb at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom