• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

New Mixer

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
Did you have a look on whybuynew.co.uk? I just checked, its a tenner cheaper but they are out of stock atm.

DJHaze

someone was ranting on about this mixer in one of the threads a few days ago saying it was pretty solid so ive heard good things bout it.

Ben54

someone was ranting on about this mixer in one of the threads a few days ago saying it was pretty solid so ive heard good things bout it.
does anyone know the thread? i'll have a search myself but incase i can't find it

R

rob1

htfr.com still stock the 2 channel uri 1601 mixers for £200. There supposed to be very good from reading reviews etc.

Ive never tried 1 so can't give a personal comment though.

DJ Uken

for that money i don't reckon you'll find one much better, I've had the PMC05, 06 and 07 over the years and they're quality little mixers - the new versions like the one you're looking at can be easily upgraded with highergrade components - get a penny & giles crossfader for it and your laughing!

if you've got more to spend check out the RANE, Eccler or Allen & Heath ones, but if not Buy the Vestax you wont be dissappointed...U

thinking of getting this:

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/mixers/vestax/vmc_185_xl_white

anyone got 1?
or used 1?

or is there something better for the same sort of price?

any help would be much appreciated :)

Greg P

VIP Junglist
for that money i don't reckon you'll find one much better, I've had the PMC05, 06 and 07 over the years and they're quality little mixers - the new versions like the one you're looking at can be easily upgraded with highergrade components - get a penny & giles crossfader for it and your laughing!

if you've got more to spend check out the RANE, Eccler or Allen & Heath ones, but if not Buy the Vestax you wont be dissappointed...U
:word: spot on mate, couldn't agree more...

I got a PMC 06 with a P&G fader in it...

Rane, Allen & Heath & Eccler are the bomb too, but cost a bomb at the same time!