New Mixer!

bowlesy

Alright people just thought id tell everyone im getting a new mixer at the mo i got a stage line mpx-1 i got this about a year ago when i was mixing vinly but have now got cd-decks. i just wanted to know what you lot think of the behringer djx750 as i have just bought 1 and is getting deilvered to me tomorrow. i am fairly new to mixing so i dont need top gear right this min as upgrading is half the fun. once i know im good enough for it then i will be getting pioneers!!! (y)

ive got one mate.. does the job

effects are shit tho.. all controlled on one knob which is a pain in the arse.. as with other effects processors on other mixers that have nice touch screen business or just simple button and filter for each effect..

youll be sound with it tho its a nice mixer everythigs where you want it to be.. good to learn on i imagine

enjoy

Is the DJX700 a good mixer for a beginner on vinyl?

not really ... but it will do the job. perfect for starting out.
i have a second hand one i can sell u for sod all if ur interested .. hardly used, still in the box.

A poor mans Pioneer djm750, for the money it has all the bells and whistles you could ask for. However having owned one fo these for a short period of time I can say the build quality is not so good and the faders are nowhere near as sharp as I would have liked. All in all a good 4 channel mixer for a begginer but if you are looking for a serious 4 channel mixer get a Xone 62.

Hope that helped

Back
Top Bottom